Chapter 28

THE LAST DAY IN GREECE
It's our last day today in Greece we leave at 2am in the morning and you know me I've already packed our luggage because I don't want to leave anything behind and yes I havnt given birth looks like this child is not ready to come out. Right now we are at the beach with the family and bukosi is with us but he looks a title sad I hope he heals from what mbali did to him. Right not I'm lying on kwenzo chest watching the kids play in the water with their grandparents they look so cute.
"Argh I can't wait to get back to south africa I need to launch my store Kylie has been asking me when I'm launching" I said to them drinking some juice.
"What you really partnered up with one of the Kardashians?" Nkosi asked looking shocked.
"Well I'm married into one of the richest family in the whole of africa so obviously I could pull a deal with one of the Kardashians" I said bragging to them laughing.
"Okay we see you see getting that bag" nkosi and bukhosi said.
"Yes and it's going to be good for me because I will have a lot of clients after this launch" I said
"Well congratulations sister we are proud of you" the trio said
"Yes baby congratulations I'm soo proud of you my love" bae said kissing me
"Ohh my word you guys look so cute let me take you a picture and please post it on the gram" Busiseka said already taking the picture.
"Oh my word you guys look so cool like LeBron James and his wife" they all said and she airdropped me the picture and they weren't lying we did look like the coolest parents ever.

*Just imagine that her baby bump is nine months guys*We had lunch together and played In the water I was really enjoying this family time and how kwenzo has been the best husband throughout this whole vacation was just top tier

We had lunch together and played In the water I was really enjoying this family time and how kwenzo has been the best husband throughout this whole vacation was just top tier.
Busiseka and Nkosiyabo
Whew! Marriage is not easy I love nkosiyabo and I wish he could just accept the passing of our son. I know your probably wondering which son I'm taking about so let me tell you about him.
"I meet nkosi when I was 19 years old and he was 20 years old we started dating and everything. It was easy for us to get married because we both come from  influential families. So we got married after 3 years of dating and we had Smangaliso during the first year of our marriage. Everything was okay until I fell pregnant unexpectedly when sma was only 1yr6months. It was unplanned and nkosi wasn't happy that I missed my prevention medication that led to me getting pregnant. So he started not coming back home and cheating on me with his PA so when I found them in his office having sex at 7months I gave birth to my child prematurely his lungs hadn't full developed that led to him having a lung disease. He passed away at 8 months i was so broken and obviously nkosiyabo blames himself I also blame him he was never there throughout the whole pregnancy infact had he not cheated I wouldn't have went into labor early and my son would be alive right now . So after his passing nkosi drowned himself in alcohol and forgot about Smangaliso as he dealt with his grief. I have forgiven him even when he didn't apologize but I didn't forget what he didn't to me and our son"
Well that's what led to my husband being a alcoholic and I need him to stop so that Smangaliso can grow up In a healthy and happy family and environment.
"I'm sorry Busiseka" that's the first thing he says
"For what exactly nkosi because you have wronged me in so many ways" i asked as I felt myself boiling with anger.
"For the passing of our son and how I contributed in him not being here today with us. I know you feel somewhat jealous when you hear Thulisiwe and kwenzo talk about their unborn son. I know you wish he was here but he is not because of my actions please forgive me standwa sami u will do anything to see you smile genuinely again. He said holding my hands
"Then stop drinking alcohol nkosi" I said looking into his eyes.
"I will do it mkami I will do it for inkosazana la Baba
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●