Twenty three.

"Hey, baby" Ashton said as soon as I opened my door.

He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist before slowly leaning in and pressing his lips on mine. I forgot everything for a second; I lifted my hands up to the back of his neck and it was like the burns disappeared, it was like Greg and Chris had never been there.

I traced my tongue on his bottom lip and started tugging on the hair at the base of his neck as he pushed me into my apartment and closed the door behind him with his foot. He then walked me backwards and lied me down on the couch before hovering over me and brushing the back of his hand on my cheek.

"You cold?" he asked as he brought his eyebrows together and looked down at the scarf around my neck.

"Hmm, no! I just found it in the back of my closet and I kinda like it" I quickly made up and he gave me a funny look before leaning in and placing a kiss of my cheek. He then trailed his lips toward my ear and stopped just under it.

"I could warm you up" he seductively said and I bit down on my lip as I placed my hands on his shoulders as I gently pushed him away.

"Ashton, I... I can't, I'm on... You know, my period" I stuttered and his lips formed an 'o' as he supported himself on his hands on each side of my face.

"Oh! Sorry" he said and I smiled as he sat up.

This would buy me a week. And I hoped the wounds were going to be a lot less visible after seven days of careful attention.

"Can we at least make out?" Ashton asked and I smiled as he grabbed the back of my thighs and put me on top of me; making me straddle his waist.

He cupped my face and it took everything in me not to wince as his thumb applied pressure over the scarf just above one of the five wounds. I moved toward him so that his chest was pressed against mine and placed my lips over his as his hands travelled down my back and to my backside.

"I don't ever wanna have to play without you here again" he murmured against my lips and I chuckled as I rubbed his stubble with the pad of my thumb.

"I'm sorry, but let's be honest you're going to be touring the world soon and-" I started but he pulled away and placed a finger over my lips.

"And you're gonna be in the audience for every show" he finished for me and I shook my head, amused, as he pulled his finger away and kissed me again.

I felt one of his hands leave my backside and he trailed his fingers up my arm before slowly grabbing my scarf. He started unwrapping it and I hurriedly pulled away before taking his hand in mine and stopping him.

"What are you doing?" I quietly let out and he raised his eyebrows as he looked at our hands.

"I... I wanted to take it off so that I could kiss your neck... Katy, what is going on?" he asked as he leaned against the sofa and placed his hands on my thighs.

"Nothing, I'm sorry I'm just... I'm just really nervous about that blog thing and I'm really tired right now, I'm sorry" I said and he pulled me to him as he engulfed me in a hug and started soothing my back.