Forty three.

WARNING : This chapter contains really explicit content, please don't read if you're underage or if you don't feel comfortable with it.

He captured my wrists and pinned my hands by my side against the wall as he kept kissing me, cocking his head to the side to make it more intense. His chest was pressed flat against mine and all I could do was kiss him back.

He pulled away and started placing sloppy kisses down my neck before stopping a few inches under my left ear. He sucked on the tender skin and I threw my head back as I felt myself getting more and more aroused by the seconds. He then sank his teeth into my flesh and my whole body jerked forward and into his and he immediately pulled his face away from my neck before looking at me dead in the eye.

"Huh huh," he let out as he lightly shook his head. "For now, I want you as still as a rock, baby... If you move I won't let you come," he threatened and the darkness in his tone made me shiver. He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine before smirking; "at all".

I took a sharp intake of breath and he let go of one of my hand before clasping my chin before planting a hot kiss on my lips. I moaned into his mouth and he rolled his hips against mine before pulling away again and taking the hem of my shirt in-between his thumb and forefinger.

He slowly pulled it up and over my head, brushing his knuckles over my warm skin as I started breathing heavily; I was going to combust right there, against the wall. He leaned down and placed his lips above my chest before trailing his mouth down and pulling the cups of my bra down to reveal my breasts.

He looked at them for a second before capturing my left nipple into his mouth. He started nibbling and sucking on it as he took the right one in-between his fingers and started rolling it in them as it elongated under his touch.

"Aah, Ash..." I moaned and he hummed as he looked up at me through his lashes.

"God, I missed that... I missed that so much, baby," he replied before gently biting down on the tiny nub and I arched my back and brought both my hands to the back of his head. "Oh, no, no, no!" he reprimanded as he stood back up.

He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed me again before guiding me toward his bedroom. He stopped at the end of the bed and quickly pulled his shirt over his head before placing his hands on my back and unclasping my bra.

He kissed a line down the valley of my breasts and I watched him with parted lips as he kneeled before me, he brought his hands to the top button of my jeans and undid it before slowly pulling the zipper down. I yelped as he slid his hands inside my pants and squeezed my backside before pulling the material down my legs.

I stepped out of them and Ashton stood back up before placing his right hand behind my neck, crashing his lips on mine and gently lying me down on the bed. I moaned once more as I felt his hard chest against mine and I didn't control my hands as they went to his biceps and squeezed the skin.

"Oooh, baby... Next time you do that, I'll tie you up," he darkly said.

"Please do," I breathed out and the words were out before I could stop them.

I widened my eyes and blushed as Ashton looked at me, surprised. I looked down at our bodies, searching for a way to avoid his gaze but he placed a finger under my chin and forced my head up as he intently looked at me.

"Don't be ashamed... Would you really like that?" he asked and I bit down on my bottom lip as I hesitated. "Baby, please, I need to know" he insisted and I slowly nodded my head.

"I think I would," I let out and he parted his lips in shock.

"Don't move," he suddenly ordered as he got up from the bed and walked to his cupboard.