one

-start of season five-

It had been two months since Erin Lindsay left Intelligence and Chicago. Three months since Jay broke Spencer's heart. Kim was back from her furlough, and Upton was given a permanent place in the unit. Everybody was feeling the loss.

The team gathered in a lot, vested and gearded. "The gun dealers are two bikers out of Indiana. Buyers are gang bangers associated with Southside Hawks. No names yet."

"Uh, deals going down inside the only seminary." Al noted.

"It's been abandoned for five years. Two adjacent buildings are too. Once we're inside, Al and I are gonna enter here from the west. Ruzek, you and Atwater are going in here. Halstead and Grey, you go in this way." Voight mapped everything out on the blueprints.

"Sarge.. we have got movement on the west side. One male, white. One male, Hispanic. Both 5'10" to 6', about 170 pounds, ratted up, carrying large duffel bags." "They just got out of a black SUV with.. with Indiana tags."

"Copy that, you two. Here we go."

The team got into their pairs, getting their long assault guns out. Jay and Spencer moved in, standing on either side of a doorway. She nodded at him and he extended a hand, bout to twist the door knob when a shotgun fired through the door.

"10-1, 10-1 shots fired at police. 4533 West Archer." Jay said into his ear piece. "You ready? You ready?" He whispered at Spencer and she nodded. "Yeah, go."

He pushed the door open, yelling "police!" Spencer was first in, pointing her gun at two guys. "I got these guys." Spencer yelled, following two of them. "Okay go, go. I got the other two." Jay called back as they split.

Spencer jumped up on the window sill, jumping out of it and landing on the grass after the other two. She started running, chasing them down an alley.

"CPD! Drop your weapons!" Spencer roared, sprinting down the alley. The two men turned around and started firing at her. She dropped to her knees behind a car, pulling out her sidearm and shooting, landing a bullet in one guys hip. "Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" Jay yelled, firing his gun as he ran up beside Spencer.

"Spencer." Jay said, pointing to a girl who was laying face down. Spencer grabbed the girls arm, pulling her out of the way. "5021 Kennedy, with 5021 George, we're taking heavy fire. We got two civilians down in the north alley behind the building."

"This is Sergeant Hank Voight. Advise responding to shut down a two block radius." Hanks voice said as the pair crouched as they started moving again.