two

"So the chatter is true then?" Spencer laughed, walking into the bullpen

"So the chatter is true then?" Spencer laughed, walking into the bullpen. "Yeah, I heard you guys were falling apart without me." Antonio teased, hugging her.

"Guys, we gotta go." Jay said, holding up his phone.

——————————

"Offender that got hit by the car is Bashir Wateef. He's 25, a few arrests on his rap; but mostly misdemeanour property crimes. Nothing close to this." Spencer said to Voight, Jay, Antonio, Adam,Kevin and Kim.

"Hey, Kim, are you okay?" Spencer asked her friend, pulling her away from the group as Jay spoke. "Yeah- yeah, I'm okay. Just shook up." She nodded, wiping some blood off her forehead.

"Yo, Spence. We're going to Med." Jay called, tapping Spencer's shoulder before the walking away. "So uh, what's going on between you and Halstead? That seemed very.. friendly." Kim asked and Spencer chuckled.

"We're just taking things slow. We're working on being friends again. It's just.. it's hard, you know?" Spencer shrugged before Jay called her name again.

———————————

"Sorry. You can't go in there. He's too unstable." April blocked Spencer and jays path to the hospital room. "April, you heard what happened. Unless you want these bays filled up again tomorrow, let us talk to him." Spencer told her.

"He needs to be treated." April insisted. "He just blew up a Damn street festival!" Jay exclaimed. "I get it, trust me. But right now, he's a patient. Our job, our duty is to help him. Now please, back off." April explained as a nurse wheeled the gurney with the bomber out of the room. "Jay, I'll call you when I'm done with him." Gloria said, brushing her hand up her friends arm as she walked past him, grabbing the end of the gurney.

Spencer and Jay sent the bomber a dirty look as he escaped their grasp.

————————————

"You better listen to me. We don't have a lot of time Mr Wateef. We need to know the names of the people involved in the bombing, where they are and what else they have planned." Spencer demanded, her and Jay in the hospital room.

"I can't tell you you I don't know."

"I don't think you understand what you did. Hundreds of people are dead. Women. Children. Police officers." Jay lied to Wateef to try and get him to talk.

Thanks to the intelligence officer trio, nobody died.
"I didn't know about the bomb until we got to the garage. I swear." Wateef insisted. "That doesn't matter! Right now, you are the face of the biggest mass murder in the history of this city." He exclaimed. "How long have you known Frank?" Jay asked as Spencer showed a photo of of toma.