eight

"Hey, Jay

"Hey, Jay." Spencer knocked on the locker room door as she entered. "What's up?" He asked, grabbing his jacket out of his locker.

"Adam and I are gonna meet Severide and April at Mollys for some beers if you wanna come." She offered, putting her bag in her locker.

"Not tonight." He shook his head and she frowned. "Plans?" She asked and he nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said before leaving.

——————————————

Jay agreed to go to a party with Camilla. "Okay, that's not who she is. That guy just really liked her." She argued with one of her friends.

They sat in the middle of the party on some couches, Camilla laying her head against jays shoulder as he put his arm around her, drinking his beer.

"He gave her $500 like 10 minutes after sex. That's prostitution." The friend protested. "He told her to get a dress. They were going out that night. It's called being generous." Camilla scoffed, interlocking her hand with jays.

"Ryan, please, would you something?"one of the guys asked and Jay shook his head. "I'm not going near that one, man." He chuckled.

"That means he agrees with me." Camilla winked. "No, that means he's under your spell." One of her friends joked as he did a line.

"I should get going." "Come on, stay." Camilla pleaded as Jay sat up, putting his beer down. "It's like 2:30 in the morning. I gotta be up early." He told her, tilting his head.

"Let me show you something." She whispered in his ear.

Thirty seconds later they found themselves in an empty room, grabbing at each other as they made out. Jay frowned, pulling away when he tasted something off her. "Is that.. wait, is that coke?" He asked, wiping his bottoms lip with his thumb. "I'm sorry, it's on my gums." She laughed, running her tongue over her teeth.

"I really gotta go." Jay whispered against her lips. "Fine. It's just, things are always better when you're here, with me." She sighed. Jay gave in, putting his hands on her waist, kissing her again as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He picked her up and sat her down on a table as she opened his belt.

—————————————

About a half hour later, the two stumbled back into the party. "That was so funny." Jay chuckled at the story she was telling him. "Oh, Sorry." He apologised, bumping into someone.

"No worries. Yo, Camilla, where you been hiding?" Her friend asked as Jay draped his arm around Camilla's shoulders. "I'm really going this time." He told her, pulling away.