forty

Spencer lay on top of her fiancée, making out with him in their bed

  Spencer lay on top of her fiancée, making out with him in their bed. She put her hands on his chest, Jay's hands on her back and side.

"Hm-mm. Okay, enough, enough." She groaned, pulling away and rolling off of him. "Hey- what? We still have like three hours till shift." Jay complained, turning to her.

"Yeah, but I've got a last minute dress fitting and my shoes are arriving today, so I have to try them on." She replied, sitting up in the bed. "Seriously?" He whined, rolling his eyes.

"Hey! Do you wanna marry me tomorrow or not?"
She laughed, using the duvet to cover her torso.

"Okay, fair."

———

After Voight's CI Lexie went missing, everyone gathered in the bullpen.

"Where we at?"

"I ran Lexies phone records. One caller popped. Keith Stinson, he owns scarlet lace, the club where Lexie dances. He's got a prior for sexual assault, called her four times. Last call was at 4:22 am, an hour or so before the witness heard the screaming."
Hailey explained from the board. "Techs found Stinson's prints in three places in her apartment." Jay added.

"Well, I'm sure he wasn't happy lexie was moving back to Ohio." Voight said as he walked over to Jay. "Right, so he probably went over there; he confronted her." Jay whispered to Voight privately.

"All right, you and me. Let's go scoop him up."

"Sarge, why don't you let me and Hailey go?" Jay frowned and Voight crossed his arms. "What are you saying, Jay?"

"Just saying let's get him the right way." Voight nodded, walking away. "Hailey, let's go."

———

"You nervous?" Hailey asked jay, breaking the silence in the car. "Nervous?" He questioned.

"You're getting married tomorrow, Jay." Hailey chucked, looking out the window as Jay drove. "About that.." Jay started and Haileys eyes widened. Being one of the bridesmaids, she assumed the worst.

"You're not gonna stand her up, are you?" Hailey gasped and Jay frowned. "What? God no! That's not even remotely what I was gonna say." Jay exclaimed, sending her a look. "Sorry, that's the Greek in me." Hailey apologised.

"I need to ask you a favour, you being one of the bridesmaids." Jay started and Hailey nodded. "Of course, anything you need."