thirty three

"You ready to do this?" Jay asked Spencer who nodded, trying to pull her dress down her legs more, accidentally revealing more cleavage

"You ready to do this?" Jay asked Spencer who nodded, trying to pull her dress down her legs more, accidentally revealing more cleavage. She groaned, pulling it back up. "I hate this. I feel so exposed." She whined, crossing her arms over her exposed sides.

"You'll be fine." He chuckled, pushing her hair out of the way and putting a necklace around her neck which had a mic and camera in it. She inhaled sharply when he touched her, saying "your hands are cold."

"Sorry." He chuckled, making sure the wire worked. "Here. Put this in your pocket, I forgot to take it off at the district." She pulled her engagement ring off and handed it to him. "Ouch." He joked, putting it in his pocket. "Okay, you ready, candy?" He teased her and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up."

———

In a club, Jay leaned against a railing, sipping his drink and smiling as a girl danced over to him.

"Where's the supplier?" He asked lowly. "I'm not sure. My contacts gonna meet the guy upstairs at the card game. It wasn't easy getting you guys in here, making you look legit." She explained, taking a step closer to Jay.

"It's part of your deal." He shrugged tilting his head. "This gonna be enough to clear my case?" She asked and he replied by saying "you get us the guy selling China White, I'm gonna clear your record and never bother you again." He smiled at her and she nodded.

"Get eyes upstairs and ID the supplier. Heads up. We got a male, Hispanic, 30s, 5'7", buck-50. HES in a blue coat coming in with three additional."

———

Spencer walked into the card game room, a tray of drinks in hand. As she walked in, she smiled flirtatiously, all the guys staring at her, a few whistling.

"Well, well, well, well, well." One of the guys smirked, leaning back in his seat and pushing his hips forward. "Can I pour you gentlemen some shots?" Spencer offered with a smile, setting the tray down. "Yeah, let's get a round. So uh, what's your name?"

"Candy." She smiled, pouring a few shots. "You know, I got a bit of a sweet tooth." He winked at her and she laughed slightly. "You know, I get that all the time." She kept her soft and seductive, smiling stupidly.

"Listen, candy, I'll pay you $500 to take your dress off. Not like there's much of it anyway." He smirked, looking up at her. "The bar has a pretty strict dress code." She chuckled, handing him a shot.

"A thousand." He added and she smirked.

———