eleven

It was Platt's birthday, which meant everyone was gathered in Molly's

It was Platt's birthday, which meant everyone was gathered in Molly's. Herman had made the grave mistake of putting a Karaoke machine in, meaning everyone was listening to Trudy singing.

Spencer sat at a round table in the front in between Jay and Antonio, Hailey standing behind her. Hailey, Spencer and Antonio were clapping and cheering the sergeant on, but Jay was zoned out, staring into space.

"Alright, your up next Antonio." Hailey laughed, looking at the sheets over Spencer's shoulder. "How about a little Sinatra?" Spencer suggested and Antonio scoffed. "That's grandpa music, I'll figure something out."

"Seriously?" Upton and grey said in unison. "Yeah." Antonio chuckled, pulling the folder away from the black haired girl.

"You understand the majesty of the Chairman of the Board, right?" She asked Jay, turning to him. "Jay, come back." She gently hit his arm with the back of her hand. "I wouldn't mind hearing a little 'Summer Wind.'" He snapped back to reality. "Oh." She laughed, looking at him weirdly.

"Ruz! Where's kev?" Spencer called, yelling over the music. "I don't know, going straight to voicemail." Adam shrugged, phone in one hand, shot glass in the other.

"He's missing out on bad decision making here." Hailey laughed.

—————————————

"You're late." Trudy scolded as Adam walked in right at the end of the deescalation training.

"I know, I'll do the makeup test. I- I was looking for kev. No luck at his house. Mails untouched, beds still made. But his cars not there so it looks like he never came home." Adam explained as the team gathered around him as everyone else left.

"And he's a no-show for this." Kim panicked, standing up. "Let's track him down, Trudy, Ping his direct connect phone." Voight said, gesturing to the tech room.

"He said he had to take care of something in Bucktown last night, he ever mention anything to you guys?" Adam asked the group and everyone shook their heads. "Anything about Jordan and Vinessa?" Voight asked. "No. I mean last time I heard, they were doing great." Adam and Kim shook their heads.

"Hey, I think I got him. Phones pinging from Rosewood. 4458 North 14th Street." Trudy called them into the room. "That's a long way from Bucktown." Spencer noted.

—————————————

Jay and Spencer got out of their covert at the location, seeing Adam and Kevin's covert parked. "It's cold. Doesn't look damaged." Jay told her, pulling his glove off and putting his hand on the front of the car.