four

"Got a search warrant for the residence of Marshall Carter

"Got a search warrant for the residence of Marshall Carter. He's the head of the night Lords. Priors for possession, agg battery. They deal out of a place in Hegewisch." Antonio said to everyone, standing in an empty lot.

"The boonies."

"Yeah, my CI confirmed the monthly shipments here ready for distribution. Now, here's the thing. There's an estimated Street value of at least two mil worth of meth and cocaine in the dining room. At least six men. The address is 238 Five Oaks." Antonio added as Spencer closed the strap on her vest.

"Let's hit it."

————————————

They all moved through the woods, side by side in an horizontal line, guns up.

Loud rock music was heard from the door as they walked to the house. "Go." Voight nodded and Adam kicked the door in.

"Chicago P.D.! Turn around. Turn around. Spread your legs. Wider." Voight yelled at a group of guys. "Hey, we got a runner." Spencer yelled as a guy darted through the kitchen.

"Antonio, back door!" Spencer shouted as she ran out, following Carter. She caught up and hit him across the back of the head with her gun and stuck her foot in the back of his knee, making him fall.

"Where the hell did you think you were going?" She teased, kneeling on his back. "Look who it is. Marshall carter." Antonio said as him and Hailey appeared. Spencer pulling cuffs from her belt, slapping them on.

"Get up." She scowled, pulling him up and passing him to Antonio and Hailey.

"You hear that?" Voight asked her as they heard rattling from a wooden shack. "Yeah.." she replied, drawing her weapon as they approached.

Spencer stood in a ready stance with her gun up as Voight found a rock to break the lock. When the doors swung open, a little kid tried running away. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Little man, hey, where are you going?" Spencer said as she grabbed him, crouching to his level. "Come here, come here, it's okay. I got you." She hushed, picking him up as he desperately clung to her. "You're okay." She whispered, holding her back of his head.

"Anybody else in there, Sarge?" She called as Hank went in. "Two kids. Both dead." Jay replied and Spencer sighed, holding onto the little boy tightly.

—————————————

"Tell us about the kids in the shelter." Hank said as him and Spencer walked into interrogation. "What kids?" Marshall denied. "A black kid, a white kid, and an Asian kid where found in your property." Voight told him as Spencer sat on the table.