fourteen

"Alright, listen up

"Alright, listen up. Atwater's gun deal was a bust, but there's something else. There's two wanna be gang bangers out in the wind looking to do something stupid. It's initiation day for the Three Corner Kings." Voight walks out of his office, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Ah, man. With Peña back in charge, thats not good." Antonio sighed and Jay nodded, agreeing "he's only back on the street six months and he's already good for six homicides."

"Let's get these kids off the street. Invent charges if you have to."

———————————————

"Where's the car?" "It's not here." Antonio tells Jay and Spencer as they get out of their covert. "Dispatch  said they picked up a silver Caprice on this block, ten minutes ago."

"Dispatch confirmed it's the right address." Kim walks over from them, putting her radio away.

"Guys.. fresh tire tracks. They left in a hurry." Hailey calls everyone over to tire tracks in the snow. "Guys, check this out." Jay says lowly, drawing their attention to a secret entrance.

Everyone drew their guns and went in, sticking close to somebody. "With you." Spencer whispered to the two girls, following them while Jay went with Antonio.

"Spencer.." Hailey says and she turns, seeing what Kim was seeing. Blood. Evedywhere. "Oh my god.." Kim whispered when they saw blood everywhere along with a purple runner and a pair of womens shorts with the word 'dance' on the waistband along with a gym bag.

"Oh my god, guys!" Spencer yelled, finding a girls savaged body in a room. Everyone followed her into the Room as kim crouched down and checked the pulse. "Dead."

"That's one hell of an initiation." Jay holsters his gun, eyes on the savaged girl. "What kind of animal does something like this?" Hailey sighs, Spencer turning her back.

"5021 Kennedy, roll the crime lab, we've got a bona fide, female, DOA. Plain clothes on scene."

"I'll call Voight." Antonio pulls his phone out of his pocket.

——————————————

"Her name is Danielle Rios." Kim stands up. "How do you know?" Antonio asked her, crossing his arms.

"I was researching local dance groups. She looked like she was wearing a dance uniform, and there was a dance charm on her bracelet. Village dance, it's an after school program for at risk teens. Uniforms the same." She explained, showing her laptop screen.