fifteen

Smut coming your way🤍

She didn't mean to end up in bed with Jacob after their "Valentine's Day date". Really, she didn't.

And yet, she did.

But believe it or not, she woke up with regrets from the night before. She woke up to Jacob sneaking out. They went from being on a date to having sex to him staying over to him ditching her the next morning. I mean, she should've expected it. It was technically a first date, but she still had a strange feeling about it.

So much fucking regret.

Now, I'm sure you want to hear the spicy details so, let's back track, shall we?

The two burst into her apartment the night before, Addie quickly locking the door before she and Jacob locked lips once again. She bit Jacob's lip slightly, earning a moan from him, which made her smirk slightly. In one swift motion, Jacob lifted her up onto the counter, his lips going directly for her neck, kissing and sucking, attempting to find that sweet spot.

Eventually his lips found their way back to hers, pulling her back in as his hands danced their way over her body, playing with the hem of her shirt.

"Can I?" He whispered as they parted and she nodded, "Words, Addie."

Consent. Amazing.

"Yes." She hummed as he pulled the shirt over her head, letting it drop to the floor.

She wasn't super nervous being this vulnerable in front of him. Why? He had practically seen her naked on set. Well, most of the time her private areas were covered, but really, it was almost the same thing.

"Addie-"

"Shut up, Jacob." She whispered as she pulled him back in for another kiss.

And he pulled away again.

"Jacob-" she paused as she watched him practically tear his shirt off, glancing at her once before lifting her once more, he hesitated, realizing he didn't know where to go.

"Now would be the time to tell me where to go, Addie."

"Shit, down the hall. At the end."

And suddenly she was on her bed, Jacob's fingers toying with her jeans, looking at her for further confirmation to move forward and she nodded at him as he undid them, sliding them off.

Now she was nervous. Slightly.

As more clothing was removed from the two of them, the more nervous she got. But she was also excited.

And horny.

But before she could reach towards Jacob, he had his fingers laced around her underwear. He looked up, his hazel eyes meeting hers, waiting once again for her consent to move forward.

"Please Jacob."

He raised his eyebrows slightly at her, "Begging are we?"

"Yes." She whispered as he slowly pulled her underwear off of her.

His eyes travelled upwards and he swiftly undid her bra, leaving her totally exposed.

And she was nervous once again.

His lips met hers for the 100th time that evening before his lips began to travel down her body. Her breath hitched when his lips finally met her inner thigh. And as his fingers skimmed over her most sensitive area, she withered beneath him, letting out a soft moan.

"You're soaked, Addie." He muttered as his fingers found their way back to her clit, softly putting pressure on it.

"Don't tease." She replied as he smirked up at her.