four

The summer flew by due to filming. Jacob and Addie kept up their film dates. They never called it dates specifically, but that's what it was.

When The Kissing Booth came out, Addie and Jade watched it together. Jacob was right, it was cheesy, but they honestly enjoyed it. But they weren't about to admit that.

Addie
we just watched your movie....it was good 😋

Jacob
Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it 😊
Also..who's we?

Addie
Jade & I

Jacob
I should've known lol

Well, she admitted it to Jacob and Jacob only.

Anyways, the cast had grown incredibly close over the last few months due to the long hours during filming, as they spent a lot of their time together. Addie and Jacob got extremely close during filming. They shared a lot of intimate, and explicit, scenes and through it, they bonded. Of course, they bonded over other things as well, but they were able to pull their scenes off with ease because they were so comfortable with each other. They also ended up having a joint birthday party at the end of June because their birthdays were a few days apart.

But, back to our main timeline, it was the end of summer and it was also Zendaya's birthday weekend. She was hosting a small party at her house, and she invited the entire cast, and in turn, she said they could all bring a plus one. So Addie brought Jade. Hurricane fucking Jade. That'll make sense later on.

"Damn, she has a pretty nice place." Jade said as they got out of the car, "You brought her a gift right?"

Addie rolled her eyes slightly, "Obviously I did." She opened the back door of her car and grabbed the present, which was perfectly wrapped.

You're probably wondering what it is. It sounds funny but, Zendaya loves Harry Potter, so Addie got her a Harry Potter Lego. The castle to be exact, since she was talking about wanting to start a collection of those Legos.

Anyway, the two girls walked up to the house, releasing it was pointless to ring the doorbell once they heard the music, so they let themselves in. Thankfully, Zendaya was right at the door to greet them.

"Oh hi!" She hugged Addie.

"Happy birthday!" Addie exclaimed, handing her the gift.

"Aw, thank you so much." She smiled, "And this is Jade, right?"

Jade's eyes lit up, a smile forming on her face, "Yes! Happy birthday!"

"Thank you." Zendaya replied, giving her a hug, "Please make yourselves at home, grab a drink, socialize and have fun! We're going to have a great night."

"Fuck yeah we are!" Addie agreed as Zendaya carried the present through the house.

The place was semi-packed. Addie glanced over at Jade and she looked her arm with hers.

"Let's grab a drink, shall we?" Jade asked as Addie nodded, and the two went off to find a drink.

At the bar, they had expected to have to make their own drinks, but instead, she had a bartender making drinks for everyone.

"Oh, I'm in fucking heaven right now." Jade said, seeing the bartender, "I'm totally getting a strawberry daiquiri."

"Hm, I might have to agree with you on that one. That sounds delicious."

"Two strawberry daiquiris please." Jade said.

And within a matter of minutes, they had their drinks.

"Cheers, Jade." Addie smiled as they clinked their glasses together, and she sipped on her drink, making eye contact with Jacob from across the room, almost choking on her drink.