twenty-four

"Time to watch Euphoria!" Madelyn yelled later that evening.

She had been working all afternoon, prepping appetizers and endless snacks for everyone as they all found a spot on the couches.

"Okay, wait, before we watch I just need to say thank you for supporting me. It means a lot, truly." Addie smiled, "And, it's pretty, uh, raw and graphic. And you might also see me, like, uh, naked."

A collective "what" echoed in the room.

"Like fully?" Rudy asked, intrigued.

"Rudy!" Madison smacked him, "But like how much?"

"I don't think there was anything in the first episode, but I'm just warning you that you might see bits and pieces throughout the season." Her cheeks went slightly red as she avoided looking at Drew, who she was practically sitting on.

"Best warning ever." Rudy muttered.

"You're disgusting." Madison said to him.

"This is exactly why I wanted to warn y'all." Addie replied as the show began.

Everyone was enjoying it, but Addie felt Drew tense up when Jacob first appeared on screen. In turn, Madelyn happened to glance over and saw that Drew's jaw was clenched, definitely slightly enraged at seeing Jacob. It was clearly bothering him. And this continued throughout the entire episode.

And of course when the infamous scenes of pornography flashed across the screen, Rudy cheered.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!"

And everyone laughed uncomfortably.

"Wait, are you a home wrecker?" Austin asked abruptly, "That was not the correct wording I apologize. But, are you?"

"In the show, yes, Sophie technically is a home wrecker."

"What's the catch?" Madelyn asked.

"Hm?"

"There's always a catch. Why is she a home wrecker, if one at all?"

"Guess you guys will just have to watch and find out." Addie said with a slight smirk.

And when they got to the scene with Jules and Cal, you know the one, everyone who was a Grey's Anatomy fan practically lost their shit.

"I can't look at Sloan the same! What the fuck?" Madelyn exclaimed.

"I was just thinking the same thing!" Madison agreed.

"So Rue isn't a reliable narrator? Does this mean some of this is inaccurate?" Chase asked as Addie nodded.

"Some of it, yeah, I'd say."

"Oh Jesus. I already know this is gonna end bad. Maddy dancing with someone else and - oh, yup, of course Nate grabs Sophie to make her jealous." Rudy muttered to himself, making Addie laugh.

And they all watched as Nate lost his shit due to Maddy and Tyler in the pool, which meant he freaked the fuck out on Jules.

"Woah! Jacob plays this role too well-" JD began to say as Drew cut him off.

"Well, I mean-"

"Sophie to the rescue!" Rudy exclaimed as they watched Addie's character try to intervene, but Jules only talked back to Nate and threatened him with a knife.

"Go Jules." Drew muttered.

And as the episode came to a closing with Nate driving home all fucked up whereas Sophie was finding out that she was pregnant, the group was shocked.