twenty-six

"Euphoria episode two! Let's go baby!" Rudy yelled as he ran and jumped onto the couch, sending popcorn everywhere.

"God damn it! Really Rudy?" Madison fumed as she began to pick up the popcorn.

"My bad. Just excited." He said, helping her clean up as everyone else found a spot to sit in front of the TV.

"It's fine." She huffed, slightly annoyed.

Drew wasn't beside Addie tonight. Instead she was squished between Rudy and Maddie, and Drew was on the other side of Rudy. He wanted to be beside her, but Rudy kinda hopped in there before he could think twice.

"What should we expect tonight?" Austin asked as Addie sighed.

"Honestly? Expect everything."

"Yowza. Not sure what that means, but I'm kinda excited." Chase muttered.

"I hope everyone's excited." Addie said softly in response.

"Is everyone excited?" Rudy yelled.

Everyone replied with yes, but not as enthusiastic as he wanted.

"More emotion! Let's hear how excited you are!" Rudy exclaimed, "Is everyone excited?"

"Yes!"

"Thank you, thank you."

Addie laughed, "Thanks Rudy."

"Okay, everyone shut up. It's on!" Maddie said, clapping slightly.

This was Nate's speciality episode, therefore, the first ten minutes revolved around him, and around Sophie. And trust me when I say, there was a lot of Nate and Sophie shown.

"Woah! Again?" Austin yelled as Addie hid her face.

"Fucking like rabbits." Rudy snickered.

"Shut up." Addie said, smacking him gently.

"You've got some nice boobs, girl." Madison said, giving her a look.

She rolled her eyes briefly, "I almost hate to say thank you."

"It's a compliment, truly."

"Then thank you." Addie chuckled as she glanced over, netting Drew's eyes, who gave her a slight smile.

They were friends again. Obviously it was slightly awkward once more, but she hoped that the show wouldn't affect their relationship again. Really, Drew needed to get over his jealousy, which he felt that he had in some ways. It definitely made him feel weird seeing Jacob and Addie's characters fucking every two seconds, but he needed to see past that.

"This man really just beat up Tyler for Sophie. Damn, that's a loyal, but psychotic man for sure." Mads muttered to herself.

"Sounds like Rafe." Austin snorted as Drew chuckled softly, "Addie, your characters really know how to pick 'em."

"This bowling montage is the best thing ever." JD said, which surprised everyone as they looked at him, "What? It's true. Tell me the cinematography isn't great."

"It actually is cute if you look past how fucked up Nate is." Madison admitted.

"Oh honey, this is only the beginning." Addie replied.

"Great." She laughed slightly.

And as the episode ended, the group groaned, knowing it was now over.

"I want more!" Mads yelled.

"As if Maddy told everyone that Sophie was pregnant." Drew spoke, which surprised Addie slightly.

He was getting into the show and that made her happy.