forty-five

"And action!" Baz yelled as Addie stood behind the camera watching Austin do his last and final take for the Elvis movie.

They finished earlier than they planned, however, Baz did say if they needed to do reshoots they should be available in the new year.

He figured it wouldn't be necessary though.

Austin truly embodied Elvis over the last year. He had every movement and expression down to a T. He truly was amazing.

She found herself smiling while she watched him. She was proud of him. And she would miss being here, being away from everything and everyone. The last year had been a nice getaway, if you wanted to call it that. I mean, who didn't want to spend an entire year-ish in Australia?

Although she was sad that this chapter was ending, she was excited to have two months off. She was excited to be back in LA. It had been forever. She couldn't wait to see her family and her friends.

Even though her and Austin said they'd see where things took them, it was no more than a friends with benefits over the last four months that she'd been back. Although, they did go on "dates" but, again, it wasn't labelled and she certainly didn't want to be labelling it now.

Addie didn't even realize she was crying until a full minute after Baz yelled "CUT". Once she was engulfed in her costars arms, saying goodbye, she realized. They had wrapped. They were done.

"My Priscilla. You did a wonderful job." Baz said, giving her a tight hug.

"Thank you, Baz. You did an amazing job yourself."

"Well, I couldn't have done it without you two." He pulled away from her as Austin stood there, tears in his eyes.

"You're the man, Baz." Austin smiled as they hugged again before he turned to Addie, "C'mere."

"I can't believe it's over."

"Neither can I." He muttered into her hair, "But you'll always be my Priscilla."

"And you'll always be my Elvis." She smiled softly, wiping away a few of her tears as they parted from their hug.

"Wrap party begins at 8 everyone! Spread the word!" Baz yelled over the megaphone, "Can't wait to see you all there!"

"One last final hoorah." Austin sighed.

"Until we have to reshoot or until we start the press tours god knows when."

"Fair enough. I guess it's not over then."

"It's not even close to being over." She smiled up at him.

" She smiled up at him