fifty-seven

WARNING: SMUT 😈

Oh boy.

I don't think you're ready for this chapter...

Enjoy 🤠

NOVEMBER 3rd, 2021

It took one tiny sip of alcohol for Addie to be confident enough to attempt to talk to Drew.

It had been almost a month since she last saw him, you remember that last party, right? Yeah, what a mess.

Anyways, it was his birthday, well, his birthday was "tomorrow" but they were celebrating all weekend. Maddie had to beg Drew to include Addie, and Addie well, had been preparing for the last month. She had been working on herself. She was ready.

So fucking ready.

But she was still nervous to see him.

At the first party of the weekend there were looks between the two of them throughout the evening, but they hadn't spoken and they'd both been there awhile.

He had dyed his hair platinum blonde. It was a definite turn-on. He just looked...perfect.

To be fair, over the last few weeks, Maddie and Chase, with the help of the Starkey siblings and even Jacob, had really been enforcing this entire operation. Dropping hints to Drew, dropping hints to Addie...in hopes they'd pick up on it.

Addie knew she had to act immediately. She was feeling confident. She was feeling open and honest and she needed to be honest with Drew.

If he'd hear her out of course.

So, as Drew was talking to Rudy, she pulled him away, "Can I steal the birthday boy for a second?"

Rudy smirked at her, "All yours."

Drew looked from Rudy to Addie, and back to Rudy, "What's going on-"

Addie cut him off quickly, trying to meet his eye, "Can we talk?"

"Uh, yeah, of course." He stayed still, not getting the hint.

Addie closed her eyes in frustration, "Not here."

Drew furrowed his brow at her then nodded, "We'll go back to mine then?"

He still lived in the same complex so it was easy.

"Okay."

Her heart raced as they went up to Drew's apartment. It continued to beat out of her chest as they sat down on the couch in his tiny apartment.

It was tense. Very tense.

"Uh, thanks for coming up here with me..." she started, watching his reaction.

"What do you wanna talk about?" He asked, taking a drink of his beer.

"I, uh, um..." she stuttered slightly, mustering up the courage to be honest.

Tell him you're in love with him, Adeline.

She let out a small sigh before meeting his eyes, "I just, I feel like, like we've drifted apart. We used to be so close and then after you left to shoot Hellraiser, I messed everything up. I should've been honest with you then, that night in Serbia and I didn't and I was an idiot-"

Drew frowned slightly, "I know."

"I just, I've missed you, Drew." She sighed, "A lot."

And I'm madly in love with you.