thirty-seven

Addie rolled the window down, letting the sun hit her face as her hair blew on the wind. She was in the car with Chase, Madelyn and Madison as they drove back from the beach. They were the only four that arrived early and now everyone else from the cast was just getting in.

"Addie, you look like the main character!"

"I am, bitch." Addie replied, smirking slightly which made the girls laugh.

Madelyn, sitting up front, turned down the OASIS album that was currently blasting through the speakers as she turned around to face the other two girls.

"Hey, Addie?"

"Yeah?" She replied, looking away from the pretty scenery as she met Mads eye, "What?"

"You need to talk to Drew tonight."

"Mads-"

"Adeline, I'm serious."

Now, technically only Mads knew everything, but Drew had given Chase a few details as well. As for Madison, well, she was in the dark alongside Addie.

"I agree." Chase spoke up, glancing at Addie briefly through the rear view mirror.

Letting a sigh out, Addie glanced back at the ocean and rolled up the window as they were getting closer to their hotel.

If this was some plot to get her and Drew to be with each other, she didn't even want to think about talking to him. She was still furious over everything that happened with Jade last fall and she almost didn't return for this season. What she missed from that whole situation was the fact that it hurt her that badly, meaning deep down she really did care for Drew, and in turn, she really did like him still. However, that was something she pushed aside, hence why she focused in on her work more than anything else.

Realistically, if he had slept with anyone else, she probably wouldn't have been as hurt. Really, she had to reason to be hurt. They weren't together, they never actually were, but the fact that it was Jade, that's what hurt her the most.

Addie was so deep in thought that she hadn't even noticed that they arrived back at the hotel until Bails gently touched her shoulder, making her jump slightly.

"Sorry." Bails said, laughing slightly, "We're back. You okay?"

Addie blinked a few times, coming back to reality, "Yeah, yeah, I'm good."

"You sure?"

"As sure as I can be." She gave her a quick smile before getting out of the car and following Chase and Mads inside.

From 10 floors above, Drew watched as Chase and Mads got out of the car, and Bails and Addie following moments after. He was nervous to see her. He knew if, and when, they talked, it probably wouldn't go well to begin with. He didn't know what to expect from her, he figured either more silent treatment or to be yelled at, which he deserved. Yet, he also deserved to explain himself to her because there were a few things she didn't quite understand.

Addie went straight to her room. Luckily, but also not so luckily, all of them were on the same floor. Side by side. Before she saw anyone else, she wanted to shower and change. After being at the beach all day, she felt like she had sand everywhere and she hated the feeling. Just a she was about to hop in the shower, she received a text from Mads.

Mads
We're all going out tonight!!!
To the bar
Get ready now
Don't forget to look hot ;)

Addie
I hate you

Mads
Ugh I love you too

At least she could drink freely tonight. She needed the liquid courage for-sure. Before stepping into the shower, she grabbed the bottle of vodka that she had bought and took a shot. Something to begin relaxing her nerves, right?