forty-one

For the sake of the story, pretend VIRGO with Elaine, Rudy & Drew was filmed later on in 2020 haha. This chapter will revolve around the VIRGO shoot.

Also don't hate me. It's for the sake of the story okayyyyyy

During their last week of summer shoots in Charleston, Elaine had purposed a video shoot idea to the group for a project she was working on

During their last week of summer shoots in Charleston, Elaine had purposed a video shoot idea to the group for a project she was working on. Drew was technically finished filming, so he had trimmed his hair slightly. Jonas said it was okay because they both knew it would grow back again for the shoots they'd be doing in Barbados in the spring.

"2 days of shooting for Elaine will be a piece of cake." Rudy smiled, "I'm stoked."

"Me too." Drew added.

"So am I, but only because I get to work with my favourite people." Elaine replied.

"Heyyyyy-"

She cut Rudy off, "Which are Mads and Addie."

Rudy pouted as Drew chuckled slightly, "That's so mean."

"I'm pumped too. I'm happy to help anytime." Addie beamed.

Addie really though this would be a piece of cake. All she and Mads had to do was help set up the camera, take pictures and do touch-ups as needed. How hard could it be?

Well, when she saw Drew all piled up in a muscle tank the next day, her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. Elaine had to hold back her laugh and she even wanted to make Addie be the main girl in the shoot instead, just so she could put her with Drew.

"Like what you see?" Elaine whispered to her as she looked away, shaking her head.

"No, no, nope." Addie muttered.

"I could sub you in for me so you could be with Drew, you know."

"Elaine-"

"I know you're like with Austin or whatever, but c'mon Addie, how long are you going to deny your feelings for Drew?"

Deny, deny, deny.

Words of wisdom from JJ, well, Rudy, himself.

She looked away again as her face went red, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Fine, but don't say we didn't give you the option to pursue this." She sighed as she walked away.

Addie kept looking over at Drew. His hair was slightly messy, he was sweaty or oily, she didn't know and truthfully, he just looked, super fuckable.