fifty-nine

There's something fun about falling in love.

But there's also something scary.

Lots of "what-if's" echoing in your mind.

The shitty part is you have to try your best to push aside those voices and focus on the present, on the person in front of you.

That's what they were both doing.

They loved each other, but certain things scared them.

For Drew, it was Addie's uncertainty, although he figured she'd pushed past it now. It was also Austin, not so much Jacob as he understood that was a friendship and he too, was now friends with him. However, he was still worrisome of Austin. He knew Austin was in love with her too, but he figured Austin was smart enough to understand that her heart belonged to someone else.

For Addie, it was strictly Odessa. She was over-confident and sometimes overbearing. She didn't want to know what things were like when it was just her and Drew in a room. Luckily, they were finished filming so she didn't necessarily need to worry about Odessa anymore, but she still would.

"Spend the night at mine again?" Drew muttered in Addie's ear.

"Of course." She replied, pecking his cheek, "Gotta make the birthday boy feel special."

Drew smirked, glancing away briefly, "Well, I can't wait to take you home now."

"Freak."

"You'd know."

Addie felt Odessa's eyes on them for the rest of the night and she glared at her, getting incredibly annoyed at the girl.

She was like a lost puppy. It was sad, really.

She tried to get Drew alone once more, but failed, and that was around the time he and Addie decided to call it a night.

"See you guys tomorrow." JD waved to them as they disappeared into the crowd.

"I feel bad." Madelyn frowned, "I think Odessa kinda ruined their night. Drew's night-"

"Everyone's night." Austin butted in.

"Agreed." Chase nodded, "Should we call it a night too?"

"I'm fine with that."

~

Drew quickly unlocked the door to his apartment as they rushed inside.

He forgot to lock it, which usually wasn't a big deal but...

His hands were all over Addie, trying to remove her clothes in the fastest way possible.

"Patience, Drew."

"You're killing me, Hali." His lips met her jawline as she moaned softly, "I need yo-"

"Sit down and be quiet." Addie demanded as Drew tried to hide his smirk.

"Yes ma'am."

"Get undressed."

"Don't need to ask me twice." Drew muttered as he quickly shed his clothes, his erection prominent as he took his boxers off.

Addie kneeled below him, as she gently grabbed his cock, wiping his precum down its head.

"Fuck..."

Looking up at him briefly, she took him into her mouth, creating rapid movements up and down as Drew threw his head back.