thirty-five

HAPPY OBX 3 EVE EVERYONE! I hope y'all are as excited for tomorrow as I am lmfao! 🤍

ENJOY🤍

When season one of Outer Banks came out, fans immediately loved the entire cast. However, they began to ship every cast member together, which was fine in its own ways, but also shitty. For example, John B and Sarah were together so they shipped Chase and Maddie, which turned out in the fans favour since they truly were dating as of the beginning of the year.

But the same wasn't said about Pope and Kie, along with Rafe and Iris, yet fans were adamant that Drew and Addie had something before.

Awkward.

They both avoided questions regarding that.

Well, Addie anyways, Drew was nowhere to be seen 9/10 times.

Moving on....

MAY

2020

Smut warning.

Y'all ain't ready for this.

"Fuck, Addie. God, that feels good."

Addie moaned, continuing at the same pace, feeling totally in control as she dug her nails into his chest.

Any second now she would climax, all she needed was a little push....

And as if by fate, his hand moved to the one spot she needed, allowing her to reach her high quicker than anticipated.

"Oh, fuck, fuck." She moaned.

He smiled up at her, his other hand sliding up to her neck as he muttered, "Atta girl."

She was never one to let guys finish in her, honestly, but of course that happened this time because truthfully, she didn't want it to end.

"Addie, if you wanna get off, now's the time." He groaned as she shook her head.

"Feels...too...good."

"You sure?"

"Mhm." She nodded as she felt him release.

"Fuck." He groaned once more as she finally slowed down her thrusts, eventually coming to a stop, "You're crazy, you know that?"

"Sadly that's not the first time I've heard that."

He chuckled in response as she slowly got off of him, lying next to him as they both stared up at the ceiling, in silence.

"What time do you have to leave tomorrow, Addie?" He asked, turning to face her, a slight frown evident on his face.

"Uh, around 9 tomorrow morning." She sighed, "It's gonna be a long flight home."

"You excited to go back?"

She shrugged, "I guess. It sucks that we are stopping production here until later this year. I wish we could just get the entire film done in one go."