forty

After the eventful weekend, the cast was back on set. Three nights of going out really took a toll on them too. Addie was currently curled up in the hammock that was on set, having a power nap in between takes with Drew.

"Should I wake her up?" Drew asked Jonas, the director, who shrugged.

"Give her an extra five minutes, then you can wake her up."

Drew nodded, "You got it."

He glanced back at the brunette, smiling softly as he pulled out his phone and snapped a picture. She looked so peaceful.

@drewstarkey has posted a story!

"She's gonna kill you for posting that, you know that, right?" Madelyn asked as she came up behind Drew a few minutes later

"Well, she's going to kill me now when I wake her up, so she won't be able to kill me after she sees my story." He muttered in response.

"Good luck."

"Yeah, I need it." He replied as he walked over to the hammock, "Hey, Addie. Addie." He shook the hammock slightly and she continued to sleep, leading him to gently touch her arm and shake her a bit as she groaned, "You gotta wake up, Addie."

"No." She muttered and Drew laughed softly before she slowed opened her eyes, looking around.

"How was your nap?"

"It was going good until someone woke me up."

"Well, you're sleeping on the job. That's pretty unprofessional of you."

She shot him a glare as she slowly sat up and he offered her his hand to get out of the hammock, which she gladly took.

"Thanks Drew."

"Oh, you got sleeping beauty up? Perfect. I was just about to come over and do it myself if you hadn't, Drew." Jonas said as he walked over, "You ready to get back to work?"

"More than ready." Addie beamed.

They were shooting a scene between their characters, Iris and Rafe, which basically consisted of the two of them arguing back and forth and then hooking up.

"Is filming this stuff with me so boring that you had to nap?" Drew teased her as she smirked back at him.

"No, you idiot. I'm just tired. It was a long weekend."

"Sure sure."

"You know you're my favourite scene partner. Don't forget that."

He furrowed his brow as the two got ready for the scene in Rafe's bedroom, "So I'm better than Jacob?"

"Here we go again."

"I need clarification!"

"You're my favourite to film with here on Outer Banks. Actually, maybe you and Rudy are tied." She winked playfully.