twenty-one

What did one month of filming do to the cast?

Love? Hate? Friendship?

More like Tomfoolery.

And loads of fun.

After that night, everyone (well, almost everyone) pushed their differences aside, and other issues, becoming the best group of friends.

Seriously. It's true.

And everyone, yes everyone, was the best of friends.

They currently had a day off and were at the beach since the weather in Charleston was beyond beautiful.

"Anyone ever played spike ball?" Austin asked as he put his bag down in the sand.

Apparently this was a popular game among the guys because they were incredibly excited.

"Did you bring it?" JD exclaimed as Austin smirked at them.

"Fuck yeah I did."

"Amazing! Let's set it up." Chase said as the five boys began to assemble the game.

"Any chance they'll let us play?" Maddie asked curiously.

"No way in hell." Addie mumbled as she rested her head once more.

The three girls were tanning on the beach, sipping their drinks that they brought.

"Boys! Are you gonna let us play?" Maddie asked with a smile.

"Um, maybe after we play." Chase replied as Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Told you." Addie said with a slight smirk as she met Drew's gaze, flashing him a smile.

Now here's what had happened over the last month...

Once filming began, Drew and Addie were forced to interact with each other in several ways. This sparked a true friendship. Although neither of them wanted just a friendship, neither could admit that to the other and truly, everything was going so good, so why would they ruin it?

It still made Drew fume slightly when she would talk with Jacob, which he realized was multiple times a day. He soon realized that Aurora and Jacob were her best friends, along with Maude and Alexa being her close friends as well. He hoped that he, and the other members of the cast, would be added to her close friends, as they had spent a ton of time together in the last month.

Things were still flirty between the two of them, there was always some sort of witty-banter, which they knew was their thing. Off set they spent time together too, just the two of them in which they would go get coffee or go walk on the beach or go eat. Really, when you think about it, they were practically going on dates.

She even met one of Drew's sisters who came to visit.

"Seriously, Brooke's not going to hurt you."

"I know that. I'm just nervous, asshole."

Drew laughed as he sat across from her with his coffee, "Trust me when I say, you'll be fine."

Brooke joined them a few minutes later, her excited persona creating a sense of calming among the three of them.

"Brooke, this is Addie. Addie, Brooke." Drew said, introducing the two of them.

She smiled at Addie, "It's nice to finally put a face to the name."

Returning the smile, the two hugged, "It's nice to meet you, Brooke."

"So, what is this?" She asked, glancing between the two of them.

"Right into the questions, huh Brooke?"