seventeen

The last day of filming Euphoria came and was gone in a flash. Now, they were all attending their wrap party, coincidentally at the same hotel as where they all first met that weekend nine months ago.

It had been a crazy nine months, but so worth it. And she couldn't wait for the series to premiere in June. It was different, for sure, but touched on many important, and relevant topics, especially in todays teens and young adults.

"A drink for m'lady." Jacob said, interrupting her thoughts.

"Oh!" Addie exclaimed, taking the drink from him, "Thank you so much, kind sir."

"Wait, should we do a shot?" He offered as Alexa's eyes widened.

"Yes. Let's all do one."

"There's no way we can round everyone up-"

Alexa cut off Maude, "Oh, yes we can."

In the last few weeks, Maude and Addie had gotten close. Same with her and Alexa. It was almost fitting since their characters in Euphoria were best friends, for the most part anyways, y'know, when Lexi and Maddy weren't annoyed or frustrated with Sophie.

But she had true friends.

And she was truly happy.

Minus the fact that she had to leave in three days to film Outer Banks. That was also on her mind.

"Is she really gonna get everyone to do a shot?"

"Alexa gets what Alexa wants." Addie replied, making Maude laugh.

"I'm so sad that filming is done."

"Me too. I'm sure it'll get renewed for another season though."

"You think?"

"I mean, I'd say so. You don't think so?"

"Well, I'd love that, obviously." Maude sighed, taking a sip of her drink, "But this is Sam's masterpiece so I think it'll be a hit."

"Oh, it will be."

Alexa did round up all of the cast for a shot, of their choice, of course. And they all did it.

And two hours later the cast, well, most of the cast was obliterated.

Addie was giggling on the couch between Maude and Angus, while Jacob was on the couch opposite her with Zendaya, Alexa and Hunter. The others were mingling with other cast and crew members.

"Man, I'm gonna miss you guys." Angus said.

"We're gonna miss you too." Addie replied, laying her head on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be so strange not seeing each other everyday." Zendaya spoke up from the couch, "But we'll be back in no time."

"Fuck yes, Daya. Cheers to that!" Angus said, holding his cup up before getting up, "Y'all need refills?"

Alexa and Hunter jumped up from the couch, following Angus as did Maude.

"When do you leave for Charleston, Addie?"

"Three days."

"Damn, quick turnover." Zendaya said, making Addie laugh.

"Yeah, I gotta get into the headspace of my other character now. Sophie is no longer located on the premise." She said, pointing to her body.

Zendaya laughed slightly, "Neither is Rue. I made her leave the second we wrapped."

"I also hope there's no Nate in you-"