Chapter 15 - An Unknown Thing

Zhan was driving with Yibo in passenger seat. Yibo was fine now but he still had a sad expression. Zhan didn't like that at all. He wanted to see the guy who would curiously eye at everything that the car passed through the window.

So Zhan turned the car and drove on a different road. When he stopped they were in front of a bicycle store.

As the car stopped Yibo turned to Zhan.

" Why are we stopping here? Aren't we going home? "

Zhan casually replied,

" Well , since my bicycle is too old now, I was thinking of buying us two bicycles. "

The moment the word bicycles went into Yibo's ear his eyes were widen and mouth was open.

" You are buying a bicycle for me too??? " yelled Yibo.

" Yeah, why? Don't you want it? " asked Zhan as if he was really wondering that.

But Yibo was quick to reply. He nodded his head so fast like toy monkey . But Zhan however pretended not to see it.

" Well, If you don't want it......fine.. let's go home. "

Zhan pretended to start the car. So Yibo jumped out yelling,

" I want it.. I want it.. Let's go buy it.. Let's go.. "

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

It took Zhan ten minutes to choose a bicycle for him. But Yibo was running from bicycle to bicycle unable to make a choice. Zhan figured this was going to take a while. So he chose a seat where he can see the whole store from and comfortably sat down keeping his eye on Yibo.

Yibo was running everywhere in the store looking for perfect bicycle. One could say that Zhan should be embarrassed. But he didn't care about the weird looks people were giving them as long as Yibo was happy. He only felt pity for the salesman who had to run after Yibo the whole time.

After two hours Yibo finally chose a bicycle for him. Zhan paid for two bicycles and delivery fees. He add extra tip for the salesman who seemed to be out of breath. He gave the salesman a look that says,

" I've been there too pal. "

After the payments were done Yibo just didn't want to leave his bicycle. Zhan told him over and over that they would deliver it in the evening. In the end Zhan had to drag Yibo out of the store saying,

" Let's go. It's not like you are leaving your girlfriend here. "

Yibo gave him a look that says,

" Yes I am! "..

Meanwhile in Xiao Mansion Madam Yu and Mr. Jiang was having a conversation.

Mr. Jiang was sitting on the sofa in the living room. He was sipping the tea Madam Yu made for him. Madam Yu was sitting beside him making a grocessary list.

" Dear, are you not giving me any sweets? " asked Mr. Jiang.

" What sweets? " asked Madam Yu in return keeping her attention on the list.

" I saw you making a bunch of them for the boy dear. Aren't you giving me some? "

" It's not for you. "

" You are treating that boy better than your own husband. " said Mr. Jiang with a fake anger.

" Sweets aren't good for you. Your blood sugar is high. " said Madam Yu paying no attention to her husband's tantrum.