Chapter 57 - The end? Part 2

Zhan was only in a short bottom when he came out of the bathroom. He found that his naked lover was up from his sleep and was waiting for him sitting up on the bed.

Yibo looked at Zhan and tapped on the place besides him on the bed calling Zhan to come and sit down. Zhan understood him just fine. Even without words he knew what his job was.

Zhan sat down and leaned on to the bed frame. He kept his legs and arms bit spread. Then he nodded his head telling Yibo to come.

Yibo crawled between Zhan's legs and sat down. With his nacked back he leaned on to Zhan's naked chest. He grabbed Zhan's two arms and wrapped them around his abdomen. Then he rest his arms on Zhan's bare thighs.

It was as if Yibo was riding a luxurious car.

This was Zhan's favourite place as well. He loved to hold Yibo like this. He rested his head on Yibo's neck and took a long breath taking his scent in.

Both their hearts were at peace. Nothing and no one else had a place in their minds.

" Bo " Zhan was first to speak.

" mn? " answered Yibo.

" After all of this is over, let's go on a trip. "

The word " trip" got Yibo's all attention. He turned his head to asked "where", but the word didn't come out because Zhan landed a peck on those lips the moment he opened them.

Yibo again tried to speak. But everytime he opened his mouth he was silenced with kisses.

So Yibo tightly hold on to Zhan's shoulders ready to push him away and asked,

" Where? "

The second Yibo released those shoulders Zhan again kissed him before answering,

" Anywhere. Maybe some where in the country or abroad... if you like "

" Abroad !! Abroad !! Let's go abroad" yelled Yibo so loud that Zhan had to take his face away.

" Okay. Okay. Where do you want to go ? " asked Zhan tapping on his ear to see if it's still working.

" mmmm..... mmmmm..... mmmm..... Switzerland..!!! "

" Yeah? Okay. I have heard there so much to enjoy there. " said Zhan nodding his head.

" Yes.. Like skiing, paragliding, sky di... "

" Woah..Woah.. hold on.. I was thinking we could go see flowers holding hands or something. "

Yibo gave a light tap on Zhan's arm,

" We can do that too. But this would be more fun. "

" Fun? I am not jumping off a two floor building much less of a plane..! And over my dead body you are doing it " said Zhan tightening his arms around Yibo.

" Zhangeeeee..... You are no fun " whined Yibo with an angry pout.

" Find something else. Something that is not dangerous. " said Zhan squeezing Yibo like a teddy bear.

" But Zhange..... Even riding bicycles would be dangerous if you are the one paddling.. "

As Yibo ended that sentence he received a dangerous glare from Zhan. Zhan didn't stop there. He punished Yibo for offending him. He punished him in the most dreadful, painful and thrilling way.

Zhan punished him by tickling him to death.

" Stop it... stop it.... Hahaha.. hahaha... stop hahaha.... "