Chapter 69 - The Adventure Part 2 - Lost love

Zhan waited in the living room impatiently checking his watch. He was all ready but he was waiting for Yibo. It's been an hour since he pushed Zhan out of their bedroom. He still haven't come out.

It was always like this. Zhan didn’t care much about fashion so he put on whatever he get his hand on. But with Yibo it's a different case. He spends an hour to find the perfect attire and another hour to stand in front of the mirror checking himself out. It was the reason Zhan calls him a beauty blogger.

Yibo took incharge of choosing their attires for the gathering. Which was why Zhan was wearing a Sponge Bob pattern underwear. Yibo said it would bring luck to them. Zhan didn’t believe it. But it's not like any one was going to see it. So he wore it.

Yibo had spent last two days shopping. He wanted to suprise Zhan. So Zhan was not allowed to come. So Yibo dragged a whining Yuchen to every shop in the city under the promise of buying him food.
He chose everything he and Zhan was going to wear.

" Here I am coming. Get ready guys. "

Yibo's voice came from the end of the corridor.

Madam Yu kept away the Jersey she was sewing and Mr. Jiang looked up from news paper he was reading.

As Zhan too watched with wonder there came out Wang Yibo in his formal black suit walking like a model on run away.

When Yibo stopped right in front of Zhan, with his arms inside his pocket and head held high ,

" Oh My God " exclaimed Zhan.

For a once in his life his hair was not dishevelled. That shirt was tight and it showed off his broad shoulders and muscles formed because of dancing. That pants made him look taller. With this black suit on that milky white body it was like gasoline had put into a fire.

It was not the sweet Yibo.
It was not the nice Yibo.
It was not the innocent Yibo.

It was " if you touch my man I'll dismember your hand " Yibo.

Even Madam Yu and Mr. Jiang were suprised. They were aware he was a pretty boy but it was the first time he gave a matured , hot young man look.

Zhan on the other hand was completely regretting that he agreed to go to this gathering. He was seriously considering playing sick and staying home.

As if he understood Zhan's thoughts Mr. Jiang moved closer to Zhan on sofa and whispered to him secretly,

" Young master. You better guard him. Otherwise you are coming home empty handed. "
.
.
.
.
.

Zhan did fake a stomach ache. He hadn't even done that to escape going to school. For a first timer his acting was pretty good. But Yibo had seen through his acting and forcefully pushed him to the car.

Yibo wanted to look fierce, dangerous and threatening. But he soon found that it was hard to be that when you got a clingy husband like Xiao Zhan.

Since the moment they walked into the party Zhan wrapped his hand around Yibo's waist and he hadn't let it go since then. He was dragging Yibo away from people whole night as if they were not people but zombies looking for brains.

Zhan only introduced him to his closest friends. Mostly the ones who were already married.

Zhan kept fixing his hair like he was baby. He would stuff him with food every chance he get. How was he going to look fierce when his cheeks are blown up like a balloon?.

" Zhan "

When a soft voice spoke up both of them turned back. When Yibo saw the man behind them he swallowed what's on his mouth without chewing and then got his most scariest face on.