Chapter 56 - The end? Part 1

No one expected that Wang Yifeng will be given bail. Not Zhan, not police and not public. Considering the crimes he was charged with and the evidence police had against him he shouldn't have been given bail.

This incident took the attention of the public more than the arrest of Yifeng. Because it proved how corrupt the people with authority has gotten, right in front of everyone's eyes.

One of the reasons that Zuocheng spend so much time collecting evidence, was because he wanted to find concrete evidence against Yifeng. Evidence can no one could ignore.

Wang family has been in the power for decades. So it would be natural that they would still have people that would help them in higher places. And they can put pressure on the police.

Of course no one in right mind wouldn't help him out of loyalty. But there could be few that would go down if Yifeng did too. And those people would try to keep Yifeng out of jail even if it would cost them their names and jobs.

That's why Zuocheng had been so careful. In the interrogation room the way Yifeng acted Zuocheng really wanted to knock out his teeth. It took all his patience not to lay a hand on him. He endured it and didn't violate any of Yifeng's civil rights because he didn't want to give Yifeng a reason to look less guilty.

But it was not enough.

Zuocheng got so angry that he didn't forgot to give cheif of the police a piece of his mind. It had started with with very difficult words to hear and ended with Zuocheng showing some certain finger to the chief of police.

Zuocheng was aware that disciplinary actions will be taken against him. But he didn't regret it.  And his wife also praised his actions.

The police concluded that the reason Yifeng had been so confident in the interrogation room was because he was well aware that his followers would some how get bail for him. Police also assumed that Yifeng might have been ready for an arrest and this could be the back up plan.

If this was back up plan, getting bail wouldn't be the end of it. Because once the court hearing happens it would be the end of Yifeng and his followers. So the next part of the back up plan would be running away.

Which was why Zuocheng now practically lives in front of the Wang Mansion.

Though he was given bail Wang Yifeng was still not allowed to leave the city. Police even had the right to shoot him if he would run away.

Until the hearing happens Police will be guarding the Wang Mansion and if Wang Yifeng is going somewhere within the city though police cannot stop him, he will be followed by a dozen of police officers.

Until the day of the hearing everything Yifeng does and everyone he meets will be monitored.

With this turned of events the security of the Xiao Mansion was even more tightened. Everyday there were fews dozens of security guards standing like statues around the mansion. These guards were all military men with great combat skills, fast reactions and good thinking.

For the next few days things have been quiet. However Xiao Zhan's mind have been very loud. He kept thinking about things that might happen.

Zhan got this sick feeling on his throat that would not go away.

Zhan didn’t even let Yibo go out of the mansion for his dance classes. Zhan was well aware how much Yibo loved his freedom. One of his favourite things was to roam around with his friends and Prince. So it didn't sit well with Zhan to keep a man who have been prisoned his entire life, locked in his home. So as only way not to make Yibo feel like he was prisoned again Zhan too stayed at home.