Chapter 73 - Choice Part 2

" You killed him ??? "

For the first time of the day Yibo's raged voice resounded in that house.

" You killed him? You killed my father??? "

Yibo had his arms clenched and teeth gritted. He forgot all that around him as he took heavy steps towards Shiren.

" Don't move...! Stay there.. or I'll blow your brains out..!!! "

But Yibo felt no fear. It was chased away when he found out his father was murdered. He kept walking to her and she prepared to shoot.

" Yibo....!!! " That was not Shiren.

That was the only one who could stop Yibo. And Yibo stopped.

Yibo turned around to Zhan. Yibo wasn't crying. But tears kept falling. He was standing like a rock but his whole body was trembling like the emotions were boiling inside him.

" Bo.. Baby please... Don't move.. Just stay there.. Don't do anything... Please baby please... "

Zhan's voice was shaking. His chest was going up and down fast. His tone was in a pleading. His eyes were begging not to move.

Yibo stopped because he couldn't refuse Zhan. Looking at Zhan, his shoulders began to shake. He started crying.

Sobbing he turned to his sister,

" How could you? He was my father. He was your father. How could you hurt him? "

He cried louder looking at her. Those boiled up emotions were finally coming out.

When Zhan saw Yibo's heart broken face he was hurt and angered. He didn't hide that anger.

" Why?? Why did you kill him?
Yes, he was wrong. He made a mistake.
But he didn't deserved to die..!!! " voiced out Zhan.

Shiren hissed at that question.

" He avoided us all our lives. When he finally took an interest in our lives, who was it for?
Them..!! For them..! Not me..!
He wanted to save them. But not me..!! "

Zhan yelled back with the same anger,

" Of course he did. They were his sons. His children. He would have done the same for you..!!! "

" Nooo....... ! " Shiren yelled at top of her voice.

" No.. He wouldn't. He was only pretending to care about me. He lied to protect them. He wanted them to be safe. But not me... "

" NO...!!! You know it's not true..!
He could have easily said everything to your mother. But he didn't. Because he wanted to protect you..!!!
He wanted to protect you from your mother and yourself...!!!! "

Shiren didn't want to believe it. She kept shaking her head.

" NO..NO..... He didn't.....
It was his fault..!!
If he had loved my mother, she wouldn't have treated me that way.
If he had loved her, I wouldn't have to do that.
If he had loved her, none of this would have happened...! "

She was so confident that she was right. But Zhan retorted back.

" YOUR MOTHER WAS SICK..!!!

SHE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN BETTER NO MATTER WHO LOVED HER..!!!

WHAT SHE NEEDED WAS NOT HER HUSBAND'S LOVE.

WHAT SHE NEEDED WAS HER OWN LOVE...!!! "

Shiren wanted to retort back at Zhan. But she no longer had justifiable reasons. Her strong expressions had faded down. All she could do was deny all he said while shaking her head like going mad.