Chapter 81 - Growing Up Part 2

Yibo had received a credit card from Zhan the very next day of their wedding. But in early months he didn't understand what that small card can do. He didn't go out much and didn't have much to buy.

But months after he started going to his dance academy when he became close with his friends enough go walking around the city with them, that's when he discovered the magic of the credit card.

He could buy anything with it and it never ran out of money. To Yibo it was like the card was producing money. So it was the beginning of Yibo's excessive spending.

Yibo bought absolutely worthless ridiculous things that were sold in the street for high prices every day. Since his credit card was like a well of money he didn't worry a bit about the cost.

Zhan was a person who was careful with money. But the problem was that when it comes to his husband Zhan's brain seem to run out of the door leaving a dumb lover who would agree to whatever his equally dumb husband says.

Yibo would come home everyday hugging things he bought and loudly yelling,
" Zhangeeee, Look what I bought.. "

And Zhan's reply was the same everyday.

He would look at it once , smile and say,

" Oh that's nice " and would get on to whatever work he was doing.

Yibo could come home yelling,

" Zhangeeeee, I bought the Taj Mahal. "

And Zhan would still say,

" Oh that's nice " and would move onto his work.

So it was needless to say Zhan was not going to do anything about Yibo's spending.

So when Yibo came home with a broken lid of a rice cooker which he bought for money enough to buy a car Madam Yu had decided to step in.

Next day morning Madam Yu escheated Yibo's credit card and told him she would give it back when he learn how to spend money properly.

Of course Yibo fought for his property but the result was the same. In the end he turned to complain to Zhan and Mr. Jiang who were eating breakfast watching this fight but those two cowards had already run away not wanting to be in a position of picking sides.

So he resorted to the last alternative. Which means he layed down on the floor of dining room blocking the way and refusing to get up from the ground until his credit card was given back to him.

He layed on the ground for six hours that day and Madam Yu stepped over him just fine.

From next day onwards Instead of his credit card Madam Yu gave him allowance which according to Yibo was less than the amount you give to a beggar.

God knows how many times Yibo had killed Yuchen's family members to get a extra note of money to attend their funerals. If Yibo was being honest every one of those times Yuchen's whole family line must have gone extint by now.

Since Zhan didn't keep much money in his wallet and only credit cards Yibo had to somehow survive with the allowance and the small pay he got from the part time job in the dance academy.

Yibo calls that time period most arduous time of his life.

Madam Yu only gave his credit card back a year later. Yibo had made a list of things which he was going to buy after he received the credit card back. But When it comes to that day Yibo was careful with it.

All that begging to have an extra note for his allowance and having to carefully use his pay from the part time work Yibo had finally learnt that credit card is not a magic car but a result of hard work.
.
.
.
.
.