Chapter 24 - Everything changes Part 3

After coming back to his office Zhan sat down on his Sofa instead of going back to his desk. Just imagining looking at another file made him feel sick.

That meeting with Zuocheng left him both relieved and frustrated. He was relieved that Zuocheng had already found enough evidence to put Yifeng behind bars. Zuocheng was one of those few Zhan trusts and Zhan trusts him with his life.

Zhan was aware how talented and dedicated he is when it came to his job. Now that Zuocheng had said that he will catch Yifeng, he will do just that. That will keep Yifeng out of their lives.

Though he was relieved about it he was still frustrated that Yifeng turned out to be such a man. Not liking a guy and finding out he was a cold blooded killer was completely different.

Zhan had known him all his life. He had spend more time with Yifeng than he had with Yibo. Yifeng has visited his office and his home. Zhan still has to meet him in their monthly meetings and talk to him like two normal business partners.So how could Zhan not be frustrated..

More than that, the fact that Yibo who was 16 years younger than Yifeng has been the most easiest target for him all these years gave Zhan a terrible headache.

Lack of sleep and being too tired didn't make any thing easy. So Zhan went home early hoping to take a nap. He still have to go to Park with Yibo in the evening. No matter how tired he was he was not going let him down.

Meanwhile back in the mansion Yibo was in a lesson when he caught a glimpse of Zhan walking in to his room. A big smile took over his face. He didn't expect to see him this early.

Yibo had planned their second date thoroughly. They can ride their bicycles to the park. Then they can walk around holding hands. Then Yibo would ask Zhan to buy him ice cream. Then they can fight with ice creams just like they do in movies. And maybe Yibo will have some ice cream left on his lip and Zhan would...... Zhan would....... oh.. Yibo's cheeks went red again with the thought of it.

Right after teacher left Yibo ran to Zhan's room. He impatiently knocked on it. Yibo couldn't wait to see him. So he opened the door and went inside.

Yibo excitedly ran inside but the scene before him made him pause all his actions as well as his excitement.

" Zhange.... "

Zhan was lying unconscious on the floor.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

When Zhan opened his eyes again first thing he saw was a blurry image of a beautiful boy staring at his face with worried eyes. There were dried tears on his face. It took Zhan a while to hear the words the boy was mumbling to him.

" Are you okay Zhange?? "

Zhan looked around with half open eyes and found himself lying on his bed, covered with a blanket and an IV attached to his hand.

Madam Yu was standing beside the bed still as professional as ever. She cleverly hid her worry.

Zhan turned his head to the other side as he heard Ziyi's voice.

" Zhan, you have over worked yourself and you have low blood sugar. That's why you fainted. I'll give you some pills but if you really don't want bother people around you, you better take rest and take care of your self. Look.. You even made Yibo cry. "

Ziyi scolded Zhan like a teacher who was scolding a student who had failed a test.

" Why are you working this hard for? Madam Yu said you have been working without rest straight for weeks.
Are you trying to save the world or something?
Well you can't even save yourself if you don't take care of yourself.