Chapter 58 - Hate

It was three in the morning. It should have been a quiet, untroubled time. But the chilling scream kept coming from the mansion, destroying the peaceful dawn, carrying the uttermost agony of the screamer.

Inside the mansion, inside the living room Mr. Jiang sat on the ground holding the phone he used to call for help in one hand and his sobbing wife on the ground with other hand.

Zhan was sitting on the floor with Yibo on his hands. He held him more tight every second as if he would dissappear if he didn't.

With one hand Zhan held Yibo's head on his chest. Other hand went around his back. Yibo's one hand rested on his unmoving body. Other hand with the wedding ring hang loose on the floor.

Holding him like this Zhan wailed and screamed. Both their bodies rocked to the rhythm of his wailing.

Zhan drowned in his own pain. He was lost in this nightmare that he cannot get up from. He could not see anything else. Not even Song Jian who came running into the room.

" Young Master, Young Master. Let me see him. " said Song Jian while panting.

When Zhan made no reaction to it Madam Yu halted her sobbing and spoke.

" Zhan... Zhan... Let him. Maybe... Maybe he can help him. Let him Zhan. "

Zhan didn't want to let him go ever again. But the word " help" ignited a flicker of hope in him.

With sobbing he laid Yibo on the ground with utter most care.

Handling his own panic Song Jian kneeled before Yibo and took his arm. He put two of his fingers on his wrist and searched for a pulse.

He held his fingers for few seconds. Then he bit his own lips. A wave of fear went passed his face. Because there was nothing . No pulse that he could feel.

Song Jiang got his hands back. He this time put his two fingers on Yibo's neck right under the chin and ear.

He held his fingers for few seconds again. The previous wave came back on his face. Still nothing.

Zhan who had been watching Song Jian while begging for all the gods he can remember, let out another sob. He was about break apart yet again. But the next second he saw Song Jian's brows frowned.

Song Jian moved his fingers a slight bit, shut his eyes and turned his head being so careful to feel something.

Two seconds later his eyes flinched and he let out a breath along with a relieving smile.

" It's there....! It's weak. But it's there..!. He is still alive...!!! "

With that word " alive " Zhan felt as though his soul that was leaving his body came back to him.

Zhan sobbed staring at his husband's face as Song Jiang steadied Yibo's body on the ground and started to message his chest.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

12 hours later.....

Zhan sat beside the hospital bed holding Yibo's hand. Tears were still flowing out of those red swollen eyes.

Beeping sound that came from the machine next to the bed that indicated his heart was beating, the vapour on his oxygen mask that proved he was breathing was the greatest relief in the world to Zhan.

But still all of this was a nightmare to him that he so badly want to wake up from. His life turned upside down in just few hours. He couldn't understand how things turned out this way.