Chapter 83 - Cheating

" How could you do this to me? " pleaded Xiao Zhan walking back and forth in their room. He seemed to be in great distress and pain.

" I didn't mean for this to happen Zhange. " answered Yibo who was sitting on the bed looking down. His words were not loud but they carried a sense of regret in them.

Zhan who was angered with those words raised his voice.

" You didn't mean for this to happen? You even lied to me..! "

Yibo looked up at him. With desperate eyes he answered.

" Zhange, I didn't think you would understand. "

" Of course I don't understand. You said you were busy to go out with me. But you had no problem going out with... with.. "

Zhan had trouble completing that sentence. His words died down. He covered his mouth with his palm and shook his head. He was still unable to believe he did this to him.

Yibo panicked with this distressed state Zhan was in. He hurriedly replied,

" Zhange, She was in a bad mood. I just took her outside. She needed me. "

" What about me?? I need you too... " Zhan loudly yelled at first but in the end his words were in a whisper. They carried agony in his heart.

Yibo who realised how much pain he had put this man gave a pleading apology.
" Zhangee.. I am sorry. "

Zhan silently looked at him. He battled in his mind. Can they go back to way things were? Can the broken trust be mended again?

Zhan came to a decision. A hard decision. But it was the right thing to do. He collected his voice and steadily said,

" No. Not this time. I can't forgive you this time "

Yibo's eyes went wide and he gaped with that reply. He almost jumped up from the bed. He panicked.

" What do you mean Zhange? "

Zhan gave the reply which hit Yibo like a lightning.

" You have to choose one between us. You can't have us both. "

Every marriage has it ups and downs. Love fade with time and people change. In most cases a third person come between the two.

This weekend Zhan wanted to go out for dinner with Yibo. But it was cancelled because Yibo said he got work. But that night Zhan saw him outside, smiling and having fun with certain someone.

And that was the reason for this conversation.

" You have to choose one between us. You can't have us both. "

For a minute or two Yibo was silent. Still unable to believe what he heard Yibo asked again,

" You want me to choose between you two "

" Is it that much of a hard decision? " painly asked Zhan

" Zhange, You know how much I love both of you. "

Zhan widen his eyes with this exclaim. After everything he still dare to say that..!

" Are you saying you love us both the same? "

" Well..... "

Zhan was beyond shocked and angered as well. He immediately yelled out.

" You can't do that..! "

" Why not Zhange? It is love. Love has no boundary. Why can't I love you both the same? "

" Because I am a human being and that's a fucking bike.. !!! "