Chapter 86 - The gift

Zhan woke up in the middle of night because his arms were empty. Keeping his eyes closed he stretched his hand looking for someone. He couldn't find him. He was not in that side.

Zhan turned around to the other side. With his eyes still closed he again extended his hand looking for him.

Ah..! There he is. Zhan's fingertips touched that milk white skin. He was seconds away from falling out of the bed.

Zhan at once opened his eyes , jumped to that side and grabbed his shirt from behind. Zhan let out a small sigh of relief before pulling him toward him.

Zhan shook his head..

This man.... 29 years old... Yet he is still rolling on the bed.

Zhan put two spare pillows at two ends of the bed. He made his arm a pillow for him and pulled him into his arms.

There. His hands not empty anymore. Exactly what Zhan needs to fall asleep. Zhan gave a kiss on his hair and hugged him tight before falling back to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yibo woke up in the middle of night because he couldn't control his anxious heart today. He was too nervous. He has faced dancing competitions , racing competition and he even sat for an examination. But never had he been this nervous.

Not even that strong arm around his waist and that strong chest he was resting his face on couldn't lessen his nervousness today.

Yibo looked up and at Zhan's face. He was sleeping peacefully like a baby.

Yibo freed his hand from Zhan's hold and rested that palm on Zhan's head. Starting from there he dragged his hand through his neck and all the way down to his back. It made Zhan smile in his sleep and he purred like a kitten.

Yibo shook his head...

This man... 35 years old .... Yet he still wants to be pampered.

Yibo lifted his own head and grabbed that long arm under his head. He placed a kiss on that palm and carefully placed it on the bed. He lifted Zhan's head slowly and pushed his hand under his head. Then he pulled Zhan into his arms.

Oh.. If only Zhan knew the day they have been waiting for has finally arrived. He would be so happy.

But Yibo was not going to tell him. Not yet. It's a suprise.

Yibo placed a long kiss on Zhan's forehead and got back to sleep.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

In the morning Zhan was first to wake up and leave the bed. After taking a quick shower he walked to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Usually they would have a big party in Xiao Mansion this day. It had become a custom they had been following for the past six years.

But this year Yibo wanted to spend the day with Zhan at home. Just two of them. They postponed the party to next day. Madam Yu and Mr Jiang went to a vacation house the previous day. Zhan sent them in a car and they took Prince with them.

Zhan was washing the rice when Yibo walked to the kitchen. They shared a smile, a hug and kiss. Yibo grabbed a knife and also some onions. He first started slowly but then sped up. He cut the onions skillfully like a chef and moved on to cut the vegetables.

It happened few years back. Yibo wanted to make a meal for Zhan. He wanted to do everything by himself. So he got the recipes from Madam Yu but didn't allow her to come inside the kitchen.

After that whole day of effort and few accidents Yibo was successful in making few dishes for Zhan.

At night he sat beside Zhan on the dining table anxiously tapping the table with his wounded fingers. Zhan had bites from all the dishes. After swallowing everything on his mouth Zhan asked if he had tasted them. Yibo said no and it's only then Zhan smiled and said everything was delicious.