Chapter 28 - Fools in Love Part 1

Zhan was analysing the photos and files on his desk. All of them were about Yibo. In most photos Yibo was in styles he never choose for himself and standing behind his brother in luxurious parties. All of these photos were taken since two years ago.

These were results of Yubin's search about Yibo.

What's unusual about them was that there was no photos of Yibo before two years ago. Well of course it was when Yifeng had kept him prisoned.

But from two years back and upto their wedding Yifeng took him to almost all the social gatherings he attended showing off his baby brother who according to Yifeng was abroad all this time and had come back home after getting a bussiness degree from a prestigious university in order to help his big brother with their business.

It was clear what Yifeng was doing. He was not showing him off, but letting the world know he has a brother. So that when he would use him all in front of the world no one would suspect anything and take it as brotherly love.

What was Yifeng getting ready for? Zhan already knew the answer. So was Yubin who was sitting in front him.

It was their business marriage.

It was the new use of Yibo.

Even Zhan who had known Wang family for a long time and who had only known that Yifeng had a baby brother was used to seen Yibo from magazines with his brother by then. The appearance and the personality Yibo had in those photos were fake. which was why at the beginning of their marriage Zhan assumed Yibo to be spoiled brat.

But what's so serious about this was that the talk about a business marriage had only came up six months before their wedding. But Yifeng had been getting ready for it since two years.

And wasn't this marriage was a support that came from Wang Corporation to the Xiao Corporation?.. If then why would Yifeng get ready since two years. Did Yifeng have an another motive?. Did he get something more, out of this marriage than they bargained for.

If the answer was yes then wouldn't it mean that Zhan was deceived as well. That Xiao Corporation could be in trouble too..

After analysing everything in front him Zhan let out a dry chuckle.

" Looks like it was not us who needed this marriage. It was Wang Corporation that needed it. All the while they pretended to be doing a good deed they had a big plan going inside and I walked right into their trap and got played big time. "

Yubin nodded his head. He couldn't disagree even if it looked rude.

" This can't be the first time either. Since Yifeng took succession there were plenty of times we received " help " from him. God knows how many times we got played.

I don't have anyone to blame either. I shouldn't have put my business's future in some one else's hands. This is my fault. "

Yubin took a deep breath and asked,

" What are we going to do about this Mr.Xiao ? "

Zhan took a minute to think.

" There is no point in taking actions when we don't know how much damage was done. First we need to understand the situation. We need to find out why Yifeng so badly wanted this marriage to happen.

I want you to call Haoxuan and tell all about Yibo's past. Tell him to focus on these past two years and what Yifeng had been doing in that time.. And also.... tell him to find a way to let Zuocheng know about everything. "

Yubin nodded his head as he memorised his duties.

" And Yubin, "

" Yes Mr. Xiao ? "