Chapter 36 - Date night Part 2

For the next few days it was difficult for them to find a free time for a date.

Yibo's week was packed with his lessons and dancing practices. He was free only on Thursday and he got a therapy session that day.

Zhan was no less. Since now Xiao Corporation was going solo there were so much work to cover.

So they couldn't find a time when both of them are free. But nevertheless their nights were spent together.

They would stay up late just casually talking about their day, and whatever good,bad,sad,happy and crazy thoughts they get. Sometimes they would play games and sometimes they watch films. And when it's time to sleep, they would be in either one of their rooms cuddling as they sleep.

So two weeks after their movie date they finally had a free day. And Yibo decided that their next date would be night camping.

Both of them haven't done camping in their life. So they spend the week learning things like how to put on a tent and how to make a camp fire.

When their anticipated day arrived they loaded all the necessities and the packed food Madam Yu had prepared for them to the car.

Zhan was just about start the engine and out of no where rain drops started to fall down. Soon after it was raining cats and dogs.

Nothing like was mentioned in the weather report that day. It was a strange and heavy rain that made the authorities to lock down all camping sites. So Yibo and Zhan ended up in their living room staring at the rain as all their hopes and handwork go down the drain.

" Bo, It's okay. We can go next time " said Zhan with a forced smile to Yibo who held his face on his palms with a hopeless look.

" Yeah. It's fine. Let's go next time. "

Yibo said this with a smile. But who was he kidding. This was his Zhange. The one who can read Yibo just in a second.

When Yibo forced himself to smile Zhan's heart hurt. He couldn't watch this anymore. He has to do something.

So Zhan got up and walked to his room.

When Zhan come back a hour had already passed and Yibo was drawsing to sleep.

Zhan squatted to the ground before him and gave a gentle tap on that cheek. Then he said in a low sound,

" Bo,.. Bo...Wake up. Hey.. wake-up. I want to show you something. Come with me. "

Then he hold the hand of that sleepy boy and walked to his room.

Yibo was scratching his neck and yawning when they stopped in front of Zhan's room.

" Bo. Close your eyes. "

" What? Why ? " asked Yibo stretching his body.

" Just do it. I'll show you something nice. "

So Yibo closed his eyes and Zhan carefully took him inside and closed the door.

Then Zhan whispered to him,

" All right. Now you can open your eyes. "

Yibo never expected such a sight before his eyes.

All the furniture in the room were pushed into a corner. Even that large bed was in corner. But in the middle of the room there was a tent that was made of mattress, pillows and bed sheets. It was big enough for two and comfortable and stylish.

The lights in the room was switched off but everything was clear as the tent was decorated with string lights which were left over Christmas decorations.