Chapter 21 - A New Mission

Yibo was in the car with Song Jiang the head of security in Xiao Mansion. They were going to the hospital. Zhan would be waiting for him there. It is the first day that Yibo was going to a therapy session.

Yibo rarely had nightmares these days. But he didn't want to suffer like that again. So when Zhan suggested this idea he trusted Zhan and decided to give it a go. But of course Zhan had to be with him the whole time.

Because of Zhan's tight schedule he couldn't come to the mansion to pick up Yibo. So he asked Song Jiang to take him to the hospital.

Right when the car stopped in the car park Yibo jumped from the car with his backpack and ran to Zhan who was leaning on his own car few meters ahead.

" Zhange.... "

Hearing that usual shouting Zhan's face lit up and he looked at the boy who had already run to him and clung on his hand. Zhan smiled at him and then turned to Song Jiang,

" Thank you Jiang "

Song Jiang smiled and bowed his head.

" Jiang ge, You can go home. After this I'll go with Zhange to his office and return with him at night. " said Yibo to Jiang.

" What? You'll come with me?? " asked Zhan.

" Come on Zhange. I wouldn't bother you. See .. I even bought homework with me. " Yibo pointed at his bag and continued his nagging.

" Oh come on Zhange....pleeeeeease..... " Yibo begged with puppy eyes.

What else Zhan supposed to do? He sighed and accepted his defeat.

" You can go Jiang. I'll take him with me " said Zhan to Jiang.

Zhan spent the next hour sitting in front of the doctor's room. He was not worried as they wouldn't be talking anything serious. Just trying get Yibo to be more opened up.

When Yibo came out Zhan asked,

" How was it? "

And Yibo replied,

" She was nice. "

Yibo didn't say anything else and Zhan didn't ask him either.

Then they both went to the Xiao company and walked to Zhan's office ignoring all the eyes of the employees who was wondering who was this pretty boy that was holding their boss 's hand.

After reaching Zhan's office Yibo threw his backpack with his homework on to the sofa and didn't touch it again for the whole evening.

He took liberty walking around the office with his hands behind his back checking out everything in Zhan's office.

So after he dropped a vase, caught it in the mid air, giving a dance because of the happiness and in the process dropping an award Zhan had won he sat in front of Zhan's desk staring at what Zhan was seriously reading.

He would walk around the floor, of course with his hands behind his back like he owns the place which in a way he does.
He would walk to Yubin's office and show him all his photos with his Baby.

Meanwhile Zhan was doing his best to look like a cool CEO in front of Yibo. But he found out it's hard to do that when his cheeks couldn't stop going red because of Yibo's staring.

For the whole evening Zhan couldn't get any thing done. Because whenever Yibo was away from him his eyes would follow him around and whenever Yibo was near him his mind just go blank.

And of course being wanted to kick something whenever Yibo go into Yubin's office and laugh out loud with him didn't make anything easy.

So only work Zhan did that evening was disturbing their talk by calling Yubin to his office and giving him loads of work.