Chapter 52 - The plan

It was in the afternoon when Zhan woke up to the knocking on the bed. He patted the heads of other two on the bed who had also woken up and told them to sleep some more.

When Zhan walked to the door and opened it there was Madam Yu standing on the other side.

" Madam Yu, what's it? " asked Zhan in his hoarse voice.

" Young Master, there is a visitor in the front gate. "

" Visitor? At this time? Tell the guards to ask his name "

" I did. They said his name is Haoxuan "

" oh.. okay. Tell them to let him in. "

This was not an arranged meeting. Wondering what's the hurry to come here without a notice, Zhan went to his room and put on proper clothes.

As Zhan waited in the living room ,

" What is this? A castle? Why is the security this tight? " asked Haoxuan walking in.

Zhan ignored the question and pointed at the chair before him.

" Sit down. Why are you here? Did you find something? " asked Zhan setting aside all the formalities.

" As a matter fact I did. You would..."

Before Haoxuan could continue another sleepy voice came from the corridor.

" Zhange... "

Yibo walked into the living room dressed in pink colour turtle neck shirt.

" I am here. " answered Zhan loudly but sweetly.

However his voice immediately turned into a bitter tone when he saw Haoxuan staring at Yibo with a grin on his face.

" What the hell are you looking at? "

Warning was evident on his voice.

" Okay. Okay. I was just looking. Nothing else. Just looking.
By the way is it okay for him to be here? considering what we are going to talking about? "

" Why wouldn't it be? " There came the the confident answer.

Yibo was surprised to find a stranger in the living room. But he bowed and offered him a sweet smile. Zhan was not thrilled about it and he raised his brow when Haoxuan replied with a smile.

" Hello... I'm Yibo " with another sweet smile Yibo extended his hand.

" Hello... beauty " Haoxuan got up to shake that hand in a haste with another grin on his face.

But instead of holding that milky white hand another long arm suddenly appeared and slapped his hand away.

Zhan used his other hand to pull Yibo to sit beside him. Keeping his warning eyes on Haoxuan he kept his hand on Yibo's thighs marking his territory.

" Jesus!.. Okay. We get it. He is taken. No need to be violent. "

Zhan paid no mind to his sarcasm or to Yibo's giggling.

" Get to the point. Why are you here? " asked Zhan making the attitude serious back again.

" All right. As you know these past weeks I couldn't find anything from Wang Mansion. So this week I went into the Wang Corporation instead and found this. "

Haoxuan threw bunch of files on to the table.

" What is this? " asked Zhan picking up a file.

" Wang Corporation's income statements of past 16 years "