Chapter 40 - the L-word Part 1

" Listen to your dance teacher. Do what he tells you to do. If you don't know something, ask. Don't take too many breaks. It's your first day. You have to make a good expression. "

Zhan lectured as he stopped the car in front of the dance academy.

" Relax Zhange It's not my first time here. I'll be fine. " answered Yibo as he unfastened the seat belt.

" Oh. I forgot to tell you. You should probably talk with your teacher miss Sanren about your homework on weekdays. You will be too tired to do them. "
" Already did Zhange. She said she would give less homework on days I got work and more on other days. "

" oh you already did? That's good ". Zhan was bit surprised.

" You want me to walk you to the class and talk with your teacher? " asked Zhan and he received " are you crazy " look from Yibo.

" Zhange, would stop worrying? It's not my first day at school !!! "

" Okay. Okay. "

Zhan put his arms up in defeat.

" Zhange, Yuchen is already here. I am going in. " said Yibo peeking out of the window.

" What? He is coming too? " Zhan pushed his head out of the window to get a good look of this Yuchen guy.

" Is that him? One that look like a peacock? " asked Zhan raising his eyebrow.

Yibo again peeked out of the window,

" Does he look like a peacock? I never noticed. "

Zhan kept his eyes on Yuchen who was standing in front of the academy looking down at his phone. He answered,

" Not a beautiful one. An ugly one "

" Oh..oh..oh.. Now I see it. " said Yibo nodding his head in agreement.

" What does he doing here? Weren't you the only one who was working part-time here? " asked Zhan looking at Yibo.

" When I said I am going to do a part-time job here, he wanted to do it too. I think he is afraid I might be better than him.... Zhange, I am getting late. I am going in now. Be careful while driving. Bye "

" Oh yeah....Bye " Said Zhan. Then he put his head out of the window and yelled at Yibo running to the academy,

" Don't make trouble. Be good. "

Yibo waved his hands at Zhan and started running again.

Zhan watched Yibo kicking Yuchen on his butt and running in to the academy with Yuchen running after him cursing.

Zhan couldn’t help but mumble under breath.

" Good shot ! "

Yibo had his mind set on becoming a dancer. If Wang Yibo decides something he wouldn't turn back until he get it done.

So he had been carefully thinking how to get there. It was Zhan's idea that he should help out in his dancing class. Afterall what is the best way to learn if not to teach.

When Yibo had asked about this from his teacher, teacher had said that the academy had been looking for a few to help out in those dancing classes for small kids. So teacher offered Yibo this part-time job which Yibo happily accepted.

Zhan had taken the afternoon off that day. So he was there to pick up Yibo as well.

As soon as Yibo saw the car Yibo came running and get into the car.