Chapter 64 - Stretched hearts Part 2

" Yibo... Yibo... Are you alright? Look at me.. I am here. I am here... Just look at me. " yelled Zhan in a panic.

His fingers trembled on the cut on Yibo's forehead. Zhan squatted to the ground cupping his face. His eyes went around Yibo's body looking for any injury while Yibo stared at him inhaling and exhaling fast.

The man who was pushed to the floor sat up putting pressure on the floor. His head had collided pretty hard on the floor. He was bleeding not a little but a lot.

The man touched his head not because of the pain but because a liquid was dripping on his face.

When he saw his palm covered with dark blood, a smile came upon his face. He was like a beggar who had found a box filled with money.
Along with the smile he touched his head again. This time the blood was dripping on his arm.
And the man laughed.

" Hah Hah Hah Haaa.... "

An evil and loud laugh.

Zhan turned his head to look at that man. The laughing man looked so disgusting to him.

However Zhan's face turned to horror as that man jumped to his feet fast like an animal. The man started running even faster to them.

Zhan at once got up but the man was faster. He threw himself on to Zhan making both of them fell to the floor.

The man got on top of Zhan's body and started to punch Zhan making blood spatter from his mouth.

As Yibo watched with horror, he punched Zhan again and again.

Zhan kicked him on his stomach using his knee. But that didn't make any difference to the man.

With his vision getting blurry with tears Yibo saw the land phone few meters away from him. With his trembling body Yibo got up from the floor.

The man's punches were too powerful for a normal human being. Zhan was bleeding from his nose and mouth with just of three punches. And the man was too strong to push off either.

While getting beat with the forth punch Zhan stretched his arms looking for something. Anything.

Right after the fifth punch Zhan's arms touched on a glass curio on the floor. Zhan tightly grabbed it and hit the man's head right on the previous wound.

As the glass broke to little pieces the man's head jerked with the impact. He waggled on Zhan's body as if he was getting dizzy. Taking this chance Zhan pushed him off of his body.

Once the man was thrown to the floor yet again , Zhan got up immediately. He watched the man on the floor cautiously.

The man was trying to get up but his body didn't agree with it. So the man was waggling left and right, half sitting on the floor. Yet the man laughed.

Yibo was three steps away from the land phone when he saw from his side that the man had gotten up.

Yibo didn't know what happened next. He heard some sound of clashing and punching. As Yibo touched the phone he freezed on the spot when he heard a yell of pain. A yell from Zhan.

Yibo at once turned his head and saw Zhan clunging his stomach with a pained expression on his face.

That man stood in front of Zhan and the knife he was holding was buried deep in Zhan's stomach.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

" Zhange...!!! "

The man pulled the knife out of Zhan's stomach making Zhan hiss in pain. Blood dripped from the wound like an opened tap. As Yibo stood frozen Zhan fell to the floor clunging his stomach and spiling his blood.