Chapter 65 - Fine

The man on the ground was always patient, calm and content. Because no matter what kind of a situation he was in, it was under his control.
He was the playwright and everyone else was the characters of the play. He made the stage. He made the rules. He wrote the beginning and the end.

But today some one has acted out of character. Some one was not in his control.

For the first time in his profession he was impatient and not satisfied.
For the first time ever there was something else than the desire to kill in those clear black eyes. There was rage in them.

Both of them stared at each other's eyes with determination.
One was determined to protect his beloved.
One was determined to wipe out his mistake.

The man gritted his teeth with anger running through his veins.

Looking at him Yibo moved few steps to side. The man's eyes moved along with him.
Yes..! This was exactly what Yibo wanted.
That man's attention was not on Zhan anymore.

Yibo moved another few steps away from Zhan. The man gritting his teeth jumped back to his feet. Faster like a preditor in the jungle he ran to Yibo in abnormal speed.

This was the same move he did after Zhan punished him the first time.

But was he the only one who can move fast?
Oh Hell no.. Dancers move faster.
Remembering a move and adding a little something to it, they do it everyday.

Yibo stayed on the same spot like he was glued to the floor. Without even moving a muscle he waited.
He waited for that exact moment the man was going to throw himself at him. And the man did.

Just then, with just an one step Yibo moved out of the way. The man was already on the air.

The man who meant to throw himself on Yibo, instead threw himself on to a wooded table behind Yibo.
The force man used to jump Yibo was so much that the table crashed down soundly and the man fell on the remains on the floor.

The razor edges of the remains pricked his skin making little cuts all over his body. The impact had been so devastating that the man layed still, drifting in and out of the consciousness.

But soon enough he began to get up on those remains shaking his head to get back the consciousness. From those little cuts fews drops of blood dropped. But all those drops combined the man was a bloodied mess.

When the man was getting up again Yibo moved more away from Zhan.

The man grabbed a broken foot of the table. It was long and it's end was pointed like a spear.

The man held it high above his shoulder and ran to Yibo like a hunter. He aimed it right at Yibo's heart.

It was too long. The man didn't have to get close to Yibo to stab him with it. Moving out of the way was not going to be any help.

So Yibo again stood glued to floor. But when that spear was only a palm away from his heart, Yibo ducked to the ground.

Behind Yibo was a cabinet with glass objects. As Yibo ducked the spear went through few strands of his hair and through the glass window of the cabinet.

The window broke to pieces with glass spreading everywhere. The spear broke the glass objects in there and went through them to the back wall of the cabinet.

When Yibo ducked to the floor, before those shattered glass fell on him he went around the man whose hand had already gone in to the cabinet along with the spear.

The man's hand was cut terribly and it was stuck inside the shattered glass. Taking that chance Yibo kicked the back of man's knees.

Because of the vulnerable situation he was in, man's head fell back and he fell to his knees on the broken glass.