What's this feeling? ⁰²

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

I had to leave my classroom even though I wanted to be there first incase any of my new students showed up, but I was asked to help print some papers for another teacher.

Sighing I stand up from my chair, turning on the front board incase anyone did come in before I got back. Running a hand through my blonde locks, I make my way towards the door, leaving it open as I walk down the hall towards the printer room.

Once I finished printing them out and handing them to the fellow teacher that need them, I walk back to my own classroom. Today hadn't been the best of days for me, I did have a bit of trouble on the way to school, which did end up making me stress out.

Arriving closer to the door, it seemed as if none of my students arrived yet. However, as I step inside, a girl catches my eye, her (h/c) hair resting against her back, some lying on both of her shoulders.

Even though I couldn't see her face, she seemed to have caught most if not all of my attention, feeling my eyes begin to scan over her sitting form. My eyes going wide, feeling my heart beat at a slightly faster rhythm than before. What was this feeling?

I hadn't realized I'd been staring for a while until I noticed her shoulder tense slighty, as you were about to turn to look over at me, I cough to make my presence known before you see me. Feeling the air escape my lungs as she turned over to face me.

(E/c) eyes wide in confusion, watching as the front sections of her hair fall against her chest. Brows drawn together as you glaced over my face as I scanned her own features in return.

She was so beautiful, the dim light from above giving her features a soft look. Plump lips slighty apart, chest heaving with each breath she took. Why was I being so observant with her?

I eventually break our little staring contest, hand coming to rub the back of my neck as I loosen my tie. Suddenly finding it hard to breathe. She looks away too, turning to face the front sitting close to my own desk beside the corner of the front wall.

Why was I feeling this way? Was it because of her? I felt myself feel a bit light headed. As I began to walk towards my desk, I had to walk past her first. Walking past her, I smelled her scent, soft smell of flowers. She smelled so good it left me feeling intoxicated from it. Sitting down, I choose to turn my attention onto my computer, acting as if I was actually doing something on it, when in reality I was just trying to ignore the lone girl that was alone in the classroom with me.

I knew I shouldn't be feeling like this when she's my new student but... how was I supposed to stop when I didn't understand the reaction myself?

It made me feel good, like I was high on a incredible feeling I didn't want to stop, even if I knew it was bad, hell I didn't even know anything about her yet.

Just who were you?

PUBLISHED 7/10/2022