#17- Intoxicating Poison

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

❝ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ❞

⚠️Stockholm Syndrome⚠️
Y.n P.O.V

What was this feeling?

Am I okay?

Mr. Terushima did say I was running a fever, is that why I feel like this?

It makes me nausea the way my thoughts are running around in my head.

My does it feel like there are stings around my heart pulling at it?
....

Mother? Did you ever really care? Always leaving me alone from a young age expecting me to look after myself.

Did you ever feel bad, guilty? About the fact that I was expected to have no one not even you, to nurse me back to health when I was sick.
...

Why am I here with Mr. Terushima? Was this what it felt like to have some look after you? Take care of you?

It feels nice... almost addicting.

If so, do you mind taking care of me more often?

I don't want you to think of me as a burden, but... can you be there for me?

Take away my building stress, and relieve me from the lack of love, attention, and affection I was deprived from as a child?
...

"Please?" I mumbled in my sleep, "Please, don't let go."
...
I felt the nice comforting feeling of someone stroking my hair.

Before I fell even deeper into sleep I thought I heard someone say something.

Blurred voice, but clear message, sounding very reassuring, almost that reassuring that I needed:

Trust me darling, I won't.❞

I felt lips press onto my cheek, a small smile settling onto my face before I was fully asleep.

'Thank you...'

Were the words that died on my tongue before I managed to let them out.

PUBLISHED 7/22/2022

(Also, anything in ' ' are thoughts.)