Seducing ⁰⁵

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

I heard as Ana called out behind the closed door, "Mr. Terushima, may we come in?"

I let a smile fall onto my features, "Please come inside." Watching as the door opened, Lisa and Ana both stepped inside, shutting the door behind themselves.

"Why don't you two come closer?" I said, tilting my head. Ana didn't hesitate, quickly stepping past Lisa as she approached me behind my desk.

"What can we do for you sir? Do you... perhaps need any help?" Ana said, fluttering her lashes as she tried to get closer. How fake could she be?

"Actually I do," I smiled, standing up as I lifted my hand waving it letting Lisa know she could come closer too.

Ana was more of the less shy of the two, Lisa choosing to stay infornt of the desk instead of pulling a move like her friend Ana did.

"I want you two to do me a favor," I said directing my smile at Lisa as I lifted my hand to cup Ana's cheek in my plam.
Ana leaned into my touch, "Yes Mr. Terushima, what is it?"

"How much do you two like that friend of yours, Y/n?"

Ana had her eyes previously shut, just to see her open them as soon as I mentioned the name 'Y/n'. Lisa sighed, looking over to Ana.

Ana did the the same, rolling her eyes when she locked eyes with me again, "What about her? We might be her 'friends' but that doesn't mean we like her, she's really annoying in all honesty."

Y/n truly did make a very poor decision in choosing her friends.

"I want you two to bully her."

"Wait- what?" Lisa asked in surprise, eyes wide in shock.

"I want you both two bully her, break her down to the point even the others won't want to befriend her." I repeated, firmer this time.

"We won't get into trouble though, right sir?" Lisa asked in worry.

"Of course not, as long as you do what I asked." I confirmed.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Ana agreed, settling her hand onto my chest.

"Thank you," I smiled, "Now if you don't mind, could you both leave? I have to take a call in a few." I said, pulling Ana's hand away from me.

"But Mr. Terushi-" she began, before she got cut off by the sound of the phone ringing.

Smiling, I waved her off. "Good luck you two."

They watched as I lifted the phone up to my ear, talking with the teacher on the other end.

Ana scuffed, but Lisa grabbed her arm forcing Ana to follow behind her and out of the classroom.

PUBLISHED 7/12/2022