Breaking Friendships (2) ⁰⁶

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

Ana and Lisa both walked down the hall the next morning, whispering between themselves.

"What are we going to do about Y/n?" Lisa asked Ana, looking over to see her staring at her newly painted finger nails.

"What Mr. Terushima asked us for, isn't that obvious Lisa?" Ana said, rolling her eyes as she poped her bubble gum.

"I already know that genius, I meant what will our first step be?" Lisa replied, rolling her eyes back at Ana.

Ana smiled, grabbing onto Lisa's hand, she approached the bathroom by the end of the hall. Pulling herself and Lisa inside they made sure no one was inside of the stalls to easedrop on their conversation.

Once they were done making sure no one was inside, Ana walked over to the mirror, fixing her hair. Lisa lifting herself up onto the sink, sitting down.

"Simple! I got a few tricks up my sleeve. First off though, I want you to grab a bucket from the janitors room." Ana smiled, clapping her hands together.

"For what? And what are you going to do?" Lisa said, getting off the sink to lean against the wall as she watched Ana look at herself.

Ana leaned down, picking up the extra backpack she brought with her today. Setting it down on the sink, she pulled open the zipper. She opened the bag wider so Lisa could see the contents inside.

Lisa gasped, but they both looked at each other nodding their heads in agreement as they shared a knowing smile.
...

As Lisa ran down the hall to the janitors room, she pushed the door open and grabbed a bucket, carrying it back with her to the place Ana and her agreed to meet up at.

Walking up the stairs to the second floor, Ana was on the phone with Y/n, telling her she and Lisa would both be a little late and that she should wait behind the cafeteria. She hanged up the phone as soon as Y/n agreed.

Setting down their belongs, Lisa opened the window right above where Y/n was stand by herself. Several other students walking around talking between themselves.

As Ana finished pouring the paint inside of the bucket, Lisa and her both lifted it up, letting it drip down, falling right onto Y/n.

Lisa and Ana both dodged to avoid getting caught. Yet they heard the surprised gasp of the other students outside, sound of laughter erupting from many as they laughed at the poor girl with paint running down her hair onto her now dirty and sticky uniform.

Y/n stood in shock at first, until she realized that no one was offering any help and that they were laugh at her. With watery eyes, she lowered her head running away from the scene as she ran towards the bathroom at the end of the school.

Ana laughed, "That was really good for our first step!" Lisa and Ana smiled, high-fiving each other as they picked up their bags running away from the window as to not be the biggest suspects.

PUBLISHED 7/13/2022