#23- 'Did she run away?'

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

Walking up two hours earlier, I put on my work clothes and tie. I missed more days from work than I had originally planned for. I was supposed to leave earlier but I felt bad when I suddenly attacked Y/n when she was in the shower and didn't what to make her feel worst by leaving.

Sighing I make sure the chain around her neck was safely secured to keep her in place. Tying one hand to the head rest and her opposite leg to the leg of the bed, having her lying in a star position.

Setting a quick plate of food, a few snacks and drinks, I left a note beside her on the table:
Sorry for leaving so early, I would have loved to have been with you when you opened your eyes but I need to head back to school. I already took a longer break than I had said I would, no worries, I'll be back soon.

After quickly scribbling a goodbye at the end, I lock the door of the room leaving for my car. I wasn't worried about others possibly hearing her if she screamed since this area wasn't really filled with many people. This place could feel so isolating sometimes with how spaced out the homes are.

Yet I was raised with the idea that isolation, is a big weapon when destroying the mind.
...

Arriving at school, I park my car heading to my classroom first. Making sure it was all the same as I'd left it, I went to the teachers lounge to talk with the other staff.

"Hey Amber, what happened while I was gone?" I faked a smile, she liked me even though she was already in a relationship with another teacher, how sickening.

"Oh- Welcome back Terushima! How was your leave?" She continued.

I figured it would be best to spread a lie saying I was off on break, visiting the grave of an old friend that died.

"Oh, that sounds really sad," she said, laying a hand on my shoulder, "Call me if... Oh, I don't know, need some help." She winked.

Disgusting, I thought feeling grossed out. Why was my life filled with so many filthy cheaters, lairs?

"Yeah sure," I rolled my eyes, "That wasn't my question."

"Uhhh, you're no fun Terushima." She groaned. "Anyways, I did see a couple of cops on campus now that you mention it." She said, tapping her chin in thought.

"Damn, I wonder why." I said.

"Don't know and don't really care. I'm only here for the check. I think I over heard the janitor say it was about a girl going missing or something." She said as she took a seat on the sofa in the lounge.

"Damn, well I hope she's okay."

"...Do you really even care? I mean yeah sure, 'what a pity' but I didn't think you'd care." Amber said, flexing her finger at 'what a pity' to show sarcasm.

"Unlike you Amber, I'm not dumb, a cheater, nor heartless." I claimed as I left her alone with the rest of the teacher, exsiting the main building.

Walking through the hall, I heard the chatter between the students. Topic at hand being of Y/n being a possible run away or that she has gone missing.

If they really cared, they wouldn't be wondering where you were right now.

(PUBLISHED 8/31/2022)