#13- 'She's mine'

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

TERUSHIMA'S P.O.V

It wasn't difficult, all I had to do was ask her to stay after-school. That's why I brought an extra bag with me. I filled up the bag with ropes, tape, and sleeping pills.

I know Y/n was an obident young girl. The only thing I truly hated about her was her friends and family.

I'd done a bit of research back then, following her home when she was too caught up on the phone with her overly strict mother to notice she was being followed.

I could practically hear Y/n's mother through the phone even though she wasn't on speaker. Her mother was talked about throughout a few of the staff members, claiming she'd leave messages yet be so stuck up.

Was your mother so self centered she couldn't even show up to her own daughter's need? I've heard she never picked up any calls the school sent unless they were truly important.

Walking into my classroom I let myself fall into my chair. Letting the bag fall off my shoulder, I shoves it to the side. I know Ana and Lisa managed to damage you, it's quite known what happened. I can hear the other students talking about it, even some of the other teachers pity you but wouldn't make a move to help.

Ridiculous isn't it? What a dark and cruel world this was. Maybe in another life it wouldn't have to be this way. Maybe in another life you and I could be together without any worries.

It felt like it took forever, waiting until after-school approached. Watching impatiently as the faces of students passed by.

Yet I had never felt more excited as I felt my heart pick up when I heard you knocking on my door. A knowing grin adorning my features as I awaited what was next.

Feign laced my voice as the next set of  words left my lips, words sinking into your tired state.

Mouth wide, teeth sharp, words filled with the question that would break your walls: "What's wrong my dear?"

Waiting your response, your breathing picked up, asking again, more firmer this time:

"𝖄/𝖓, 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖜𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗?"

PUBLISHED 7/17/2022