#46- Mind breaking (2)

MENTIONS OF RELIGION, THERE IS ANOTHER WARNING IN CASE! IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE UNKIND, PLEASE SKIP THE PART WHEN YOU SEMENTIONS OF RELIGION, THERE IS ANOTHE '☆☆★☆☆' UNTIL YOU SEE IT AGAIN, THANK YOU<3-

Therapy was something that made others pull away from me even more. I was avoided like a plague when they announced it to me that same day in the hallway.

I couldn't care less, I didn't have any money or anyone I could rely on to pay for it so I dismissed it. Though the principal told me I had to go unless I wanted to be expelled from going to school for violent outbreak. She told me the school would provide the money needed from my treatment, which, in my opinion was truly a waste.

"Terushima, you'll be starting your therapy session starting today, and I leave no room for discussion."

◇◆◇◆◇
I was taken to a therapist while I missed classes, getting transported to an almost empty white office, it almost felt suffocating but at the same time comforting. There were accomplishments hanging of the wall with the name 'Florencia' at the bottom of each and everyone of them.

I sat patiently with my hands crossed over my lap as I waited for my the lady that was going to help me come back inside after the adults from my school gave her a rundown on the situation that got me here.

"Florenica," I let the name roll of my tongue experimentally, I couldn't tell if I liked the sound of it or not, I had never really known anyone with a name like that before. My eyes floated across the room as they feel onto her desk, she had a picture of her parents and herself on their.

A portrait specifically, she was smiling as her arms dangled over her parents shoulders as then were both were sitting with herself standing behind them in the center. She looked pretty, dark brown hair that could easily get mistaken for black colored hair.

Soft dimples on both sides of her cheeks as her smooth pinkish red lips remained in a genuine smile. Her eyes equally as dark as her hair looking straight at the camera. There was a sense of sincerity I could feel from them.

I looked at the picture hard, almost as if it was some type of puzzle. I knew I would have felt some kind of hatred for the picture, she had grown up with what looked like two great parental figures in her life. I couldn't even bring myself to envy any of them as I felt my heart pick up as a blush feel on my face at her beauty when I gave her beauty a true appreciation.

(MENTIONS OF RELIGION- IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL PLEASE DON'T READ AFTER THE STARS BELOW, I AM NOT TRYING TO FORCE ANYTHING EITHER SO PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND)

☆☆★☆☆

She was truly a rare and beautiful sight. I let my eyes wonder away from her face as I looked at the rest of her belongings on her desk. It seemed as she tired to give it a simplistic look while also keeping it professional.

It wasn't until my eyes landed on the paper behind the portrait that was pulled closer to where she would be sighting if she were in here.

The lettering was in gold in a well written calligraphy style. It was a simple word with three letters: 'God'.

The door clicked open as it clicked dark shout, the sound of heels clicking against the floor before she sat down behind the desk. I hadn't pulled my eyes away from her that particular word.