0.1

The summer I shattered my heart -Belly

-Belly and jelly-

"IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE"

Conrad said to his girlfriend for the 5th time."I'm happy I'm here too" she replied with a bright smile. "They are gonna love you lovey" he said kissing her cheek as she folded her clothes.

This was Angelica's first time in cousins and she was excited. Conrad always talked so fondly about the place and it made her heart swell she was finally apart of it. She even brought her best friend Cassandra or Cassie along.

"They are here!" Susannah called down. Conrad looked at his girlfriend. "Go ahead, I'm gonna go wake Cass up" the brunette smiled. He kissed her forehead before leaving down stairs.

Belly was looking around for the one she wanted to see the most. The front door opened and Conrad emerged. He looked different, no glasses, his style changed a bit and he had something pink smudged on his cheek.

"Hi Connie" belly smiled at him. "I liked you better with glasses" he smirked. Belly laughed "I liked me better without them". She turned and pointed at the Mercedes in front of Steven's car. "Whose is that?" Belly asked.

"It's jelly's. Her dad always gets her the coolest cars" Jeremiah said. "Still drooling over my car jere bear?" A unfamiliar voice said.

Conrad's eyes lit up at the sound of his girlfriend. Behind Jeremiah stood two girls.The first girl was 5'6 wearing a tight black cropped tank top, blue shorts that showed off her long tan legs and a black and white cap pushed over her long dark hair.

Beside her was a 5'4 blonde with a lose curls set in her long hair, baby blue tank top and black shorts and a pair of white converse.

"I think you should let me have the car jelly bean" Jeremiah pleaded. "Not in a million of years Jere bear" She grinned at the boy. "Jelly bean, Cass welcome to cousins. That's Steven and belly Conklin" jere said.

Angelica smiled at the siblings. "It's nice to meet you guys! I'm Angelica Mendoza." she wore a large grin."I'm Cassandra Strader" the blonde politely smiled at the siblings.

"I'm Steven. You both are just beautiful" Steven winked at them. Angelica laughed awkwardly while Cassie blushed a bit. "Thanks, but I have a boyfriend" Angelica said.

"Whoever he is, is lucky" Steven smiled. "Thanks man." Conrad wrapped his arms around Angelica's waist. Belly's heart shattered while Steven's jaws dropped. "I know." Jere sighed staring at the couple.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Steven asked Cassie. "Nope" the girl popped the p, her hands shoved into her back pockets. "You took so long" Conrad mumbled into her hair.

Angelica laughed "missed me already? Blame sleeping beauty" Angelica glared teasingly at her best friend. The blonde rolled her eyes "I needed my sleep" Cassie replied.

"Angelica! Cassie!" Susanna grinned widely running to hug the two familiar girls. "Hi Susanna!" The two girls said in unison. "Gorgeous as always" susanna pulled away.

"Oh Laurel! Meet Angelica, Conrad's girlfriend and her best friend Cassie" the older woman pointed to the two teenage girls. "Hi girls, I'm Laurel. Belly and Steven's mom".

"Nice to meet you Laurel" Angelica replied. "Yeah it's nice to meet you Laurel" the blonde said. "Guys i think it's time for a belly flop!" Steven shouted.

"What's a belly flop?" The best friends asked together. "Come on" Conrad grabbed his girlfriends hand and pulled her along. Angelica reached back to grab Cassie's hand leading them to the pool.

The boys grabbed belly and threw her in the pool. When she resurfaced she had a deep frown on her face. "We better not be next" Cassie muttered to her friend.

Angelica nodded in agreement before saying "if they toss us in the pool I'll toss their beds in a wood chipper". Cassie threw her head back with a laugh. The girls watched as Conrad went to help belly but got pulled in.

Angelica noticed the closeness of their bodies underwater and looked at cassie to see if she seen the same thing. Cassie shrugged, she went to say something buy Angelica had her eyes locked on the sky.

For years Angelica had been obsessed with the sky, moon, stars etc. Her mothers name was sky and she was much like Angelica. Sky was tall, long shiny dark hair, pretty, smart, but she was always happy.

She always found a brighter out look on life. She remembered her mother being compared to a child with the way her eyes lit up when she saw something she liked or her daughters.

How her father would go out at night with his camera and take a ton of pictures of the moon and stars. She hoped Conrad and her would have what her parents have.