0.7

The summer i crashed a date- Steven

- the date-

ANGELICA PLOPPED DOWN ON THE ARM REST BESIDE CONRAD.

Conrad dropped his controller to pull his girlfriend on his lap. "Dude!" Steven grumbled. Angelica picked up the controller for Conrad and began playing with the boys beside them.

Conrad stared at her shorts that hugged her ass. Angelica's elbows rested on her knees as she quickly tapped buttons on the remote. "Dude I think she's better than you Conrad" Jeremiah teased his brother. Conrad wasn't listening a bit.

Belly walked down gaining both fisher boys attention. "Jere! Jere what the hell" Angelica frowned as she died. She looked over to jere to notice he was looking back.

She turned her head and saw Conrad looking at belly too. The look on his face wasn't like the look on Jeremiah's. His face seemed conflicted. His hand found its way to Angelica's hip and drew stars into her jeans with his thumb.

His eyes tore from belly and to his girlfriend. She looked at him with a conflicted look. He leaned forward "let's go upstairs" he whispered. She nodded and the two went upstairs. Conrad had barely waited until the door closed to start kissing her.

"Connie slow down" she said between kisses. "I need you" his tone was desperate. His lips attached to her neck keeping her pinned to the door. "Connie" she muttered. "Yes?".

"Do you need me because....because belly is going on a date?" She asked shyly. He threw his head back with a laugh. "No. Fuck that date, I just want to be as close to you as possible" his voice dropped a bit.

His eyes held a desperate plea. She threw her hands around him and attached her lips to his. He ripped off his jacket before circling her waist with his hands. She walked him backwards until the back of his legs hit the bed.

"Wait! You're mom and brother are downstairs" she stopped. "you just have to keep quiet" he muttered with a smirk before kissing her again. "Psh you're louder than I am" she scoffed into the kiss.

------

"How do i look?" Angelica span around in her blush pink dress. Cassie casted her a glance "I don't think it's your color. You should change" she said flatly. Angelica blinked a bit, hurt covering her eyes.

Cassie's heart ached telling her that. "Oh ok" Angelica said and went to change. This time with a bit more self consciousness. She came out in a silky baby blue skirt with small little flowers on it.

A white top with the back cut out and black heels. "Is this more my color?" Angelica chewed harshly on her bottom lip out of nervousness. Cassie turned to say no but she was frozen.

Angelica's hair was in lose curls that sat on her shoulder thankfully hiding the hickies Conrad so generously gave her. Angelica written on her signature necklace.

"It's good. I like the skirt" Cassie swallowed thickly. Angelica smiled brightly "You look amazing" she gestured to the blondes light washed Jeans and baby blue long sleeve.

"Thanks!" Cassie said and dragged her best friend down stairs. Conrad's eyes tore from Jeremiah to stare at his girlfriend. "You look beautiful" he breathed out kissing her cheek.

She loved dressed up for Conrad, he always looks so star stuck. "Thank you" she cuddled into his side. "Okay! Let's go." Steve grabbed his keys. The teenagers followed him out.

Steven and Cassie sat in the front, Conrad, Angelica and Jeremiah all in the backseat. Angelica was updating her sister and asking how things were going at home. It felt nice to be away from home.

Angelica loved her parents with all her heart but sometimes her mother was too childish. She was like a kid sometimes and it frustrated Angelica. However her mother was kind and understanding almost all the time.

Her father was always at work or tending to his wife. Sometimes Angelica thought her father was a idiot for loving her mother so much. He'd always put everything aside to make her happy even his kids.

They'd never been to a soccer match of Angelica's or any awards because sky always wanted some last minute trip or wanted to sleep in. They were trying now seeing as she was going to be 18 but honestly it was a bit too late.

Alex had always played her mother and sometimes her father after Andrew left. Angelica adored her sister for that. "How's Alex?" Conrad asked. "Good, she asked about you too" Angelica laid her head on the boys shoulder. He kissed her forehead and traced soft shapes into her thighs.